𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Teacher room. Day. Another gossip of the murdered Gibson had commit. This time it was Elisabeth's boyfriend's name, Ritchie.

The guy who never appreciates.

He watches Elisabeth crying over her dead boyfriend, other female teachers patting her back.

"Now now Elisabeth. It's okay. I know you love him but he deserves it. We try to stop you from not seeing him anymore and you never ever listen to us. You are free now Elisabeth".

Everyone nodded in agreement. Gibson spoke. "I will not say this but you got what you deserve all these suffering Elisabeth. When I hear you say that about him I feel like killing him". Yet he did. "You are his slave, he never appreciated, treating you that way and you give him everything he want".

"You are absolutely right Mr. Gibson. Elisabeth? Please just forget about him, he's dead already. They found him inside the toilet stall completely drunk, so the police classified his death as dead drunk and his head banged on the toilet bowl. That's the way it is".

They nod agree again. "It was the natural cause of death and beside his joblessness. With his gone no one will remember him". Gibson knee down at Elisabeth level, his smile helping wipe her tears.

"It's time you have to let him go".

"Easy you to say Mr. Gibson". sobbing. "He owns me so much!"

Gibson nods, patting her laps. "I understand. We all understand. What happens, you cannot bring him back". lend her his handkerchief. "Life must move on. I am sure you will find a man who is better than he is".

She smiled. "Thank you".

The library. Day. Emma and Belle took a seat at the end of the library beside the window. Belle usually sits there alone, which is no one will see these girls behind these rowing shelves.

Emma shoves the newspaper right in front of Belle's face, almost kissing it.

She said, "Look at this! This is Ms. Elisabeth's boyfriend. He's dead!" she laughed. "Gladly he died".

"Ms. Elisabeth must be happy. That guy deserves to die, what I told you Emma. None of us is dying but him. I can't believe Ms. Elisabeth are his money slave, she even bought him a car and home. All his bills she is paying for nothing".

Emma nods. "We should say thanks to the person who killed him. Dying inside the toilet stall the same way we are disgusted to see him walking around this school building. Proudly himself with someone's money".

"Probably drunk and accidently bashed his own skull". said Belle. "Should we celebrate? if you want it. My treat".

Smirking. "How's your Romeo?"

"Well, he's fine. But not so fine still".

"You're still blaming Gibson aren't you Belle?" Belle nod yes. "Oh come on Belle! Like I say you need to prove that he is guilty". Belle snorted, "This is insane".

Belle snorted again, wondering what Jake is doing right now in hospital. She misses him dearly.

"Two dead body on the row this week, the police still cannot find the killer and the murder weapon. If Jake is die that night.. (Belle eyes up to her) relax. I'd just say what if? Jake will be the first person killed this week".

Shrugging. Emma leaned her back on the window frame. "It's like they had been connected murdered".

"Do you think Mr. Gibson will kill those people after pushing Jake down the stairs!"

"Belle for the last time he did not kill those people nor pushed Jake. I know you hate him that much, but accusingly of murder will not bringing them back".