𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Month later. Decker's home on weekend morning. Belle is still on her bed, rolled over on her right and then to her left. She didn't bother what time it was. She knows it is morning and she could smell fresh mow grass being cut through her nose.

All she wants to do is sleep and more sleep.

She wanted to sleep for the rest of the weekend. Like Pennywise the Clown. Hibernation that lasted between twenty seven and thirty years, awakening to kill and eat and then going back to sleep.

That's what Belle wanted. She just needs rest. She doesn't care what will happen this morning but something is bothering her.

"Oh my god! where the hell sound is coming from!"

She yelled early this morning as the sounds were coming from the next neighbor. Cursing. Kicking off the blanket and jumping off the bed.

Eyes still blurring from sleep. Belle stood at her window bedroom. There is a renovation at Gibson house with a new owner.

That's right.

Gibson is completely out of her life and from this neighborhood. He moved out of the house but there was still a rumor that he hadn't resigned his position as an English teacher in her school.

The principal had to find a substitute English teacher to replace him another while until his return.

Belle slid the curtain wide open. She shouted. "Shut UP!"

"Sorry little Miss. We have to work early this morning. Owner of this house rushed us to do so. I'm just taking an order".

Belle shake head unbelievable. She hears her mom's voice below her. "Belle? you awake".

"Yes. I was sleeping and now this". she realized the neighborhood is gathered right in front of Gibson house, they are watching the renovation people doing their job. Gossip in the early morning.

What the heck!

"You can't blame them honey. They are just doing their job (Belle's mom waves) good morning gentleman. Breakfast?"

"Sure thank you". One of the renovation people looked at the window where Belle was standing. He smiled. "Your daughter?" he pointed. Belle's mom nodded a smile. "She is beautiful even after we wake her up. I bet she still hasn't gotten her shower yet.. beautiful".

Belle growled and shut the curtain rather than slid the window down. She then took a shower. Moments later, Belle runs downstairs to the kitchen, she sees her dad reading the newspaper and eating breakfast. She dragged the chair.

"Morning dad. Busy day I think". She hears the drilling sound next door. "Your wife brought them breakfast".

"I know. I can't believe that man is moving (Belle's dad stares) how you're feeling when you find out about this".

Shrug, she spoke. "I don't know. Of course I am happy he is moving out from our neighborhood. So I don't have to face him anymore".

"I have money so then I could pay him back for your bills and treatment while you are sick. And now this, I don't have his account. If I did, I would just transfer to him".

Belle reaches his hand, smile. "Thank you dad. Keep the money until his return".

"Is it true he hadn't resigned his position at your school".

"Yup. That's what I heard". The main door was open and closed. Belle's mom enters the kitchen. "Happy serving people with your fancy breakfast mom. I expect you will do the same to us". Belle eyes her dad as he nods and smiles. "Why are all the neighbors so interfering".

Belle's mom dragged the chair and seat. "Oh darling don't behave like that. I just try to be nice (fix her hair) and beside.. I know you were happy that Gibson is moving out and the new people are coming".

"I should light up the fireworks celebrating that he is gone. Do you agree with me dad?"

"We should do it tonight". Belle's mom rolled up her eyes. Belle and her dad are laughing give a high five slaps up the air. The father and daughter are very good in the team. Belle's mom push the chair. "Oh come on Marianne it's a joke. I will go to Chinatown to buy these fireworks".

They laughed again. "We should remember Gibson".

"Well he is not dead, Marianne is just moving out to another place".

"He helped me throw the dumpster and he is quite a handyman too".

Belle's dad snorted. "He did eh? he helped everyone in this neighborhood oh I saw that Marianne. He is trying to gain their trust. That's why he did that. I don't want to argue about this okay Marianne. Please. This is too early to fight".

"I will fight you then Roger!"

Belle's mom walked out from the kitchen. Hearing roughly thumping feet walking upstairs like she was protesting or something. Belle turns to her dad. "Your wife is obsessed with that man sir". she chuckled. "He really did get their trust, including my mom".

"I don't know Belle. This man is everything". There is silence. Belle's dad studied his own daughter with a smile. "I remember when you were a baby Belle. I remember how I proposed to your mom that day. God gave you to us as our daughter. I was so happy when you were in my arms".

"You sound like a weird dad. I chose this family and here I am".

He takes her hand and kisses it. "You two are my precious. I will cherish this moment until my last breath. Enough I lose the woman of my life once and I cannot lose you both".

"You will not lose us dad. We are here for you. I'd never go away unless I get my college or university. That's out of your league so I have to continue my studies".

"Have you decided yet?" he asked.

"Not yet. I'm still sixteen".

A heavy footstep walked downstairs back to the kitchen. Belle's mom stood at the frame, her dad turned. "Did you forget something Marianne?" She dragged the chair beside her husband and seat, her face very not satisfied. "Comfortable?" smirking.

"I still had not enough of that man. Why? why he suddenly moved out. Does this neighborhood not allow new married couples staying here (stare at her husband) we married Roger. And we're fine".

"You assume because just moving in here doesn't mean he cannot find another home for his new wife. Don't worry Marianne. He still has not resigned his position in our daughter's school. We will return and in the meantime you can visit him there, you have his number right? just call him".

Sigh. "I already did. He didn't answer and the machine answered. Then it's out of service lately".

"Honey? In this world there are a lot of advances in technology to find someone. Not just him. If you post someone's picture on the internet they will go viral worldwide. Just you click enter and everything went crazier".

Belle nods in agreement with her dad. She walked to the fridge, finding something inside it. Belle's dad spoke back. "But if you're afraid our daughter failed in English, that wasn't his fault because he wasn't there to teach. This is basic English. Everyone knows just the verbs, the pronunciation, that 's all".

"This is the second thing I agree with you dad, what were you saying just now it all makes sense. I won't let you guys down by failing my english (she sat back on chair) I mean without Mr. Gibson I still can pass my english".

Belle's dad nodded. "You will pass your english without him Belle. I trust my own daughter". he smiled.