𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Suburban neighborhood. The new neighbor next to Decker's home already lived in Gibson's house about three day ago after the renovation was done.

Belle tied her hair, grabbed her school bag and ran downstairs. Belle's mom is making breakfast as she enters the kitchen and sits beside her dad.

With that Belle reaches the glass then pouring orange juice inside it and drinks.

"Our next neighbors are creepy to see, am I right?" Belle asks her parents. "I mean look at their outfit. Does it remind you of something?"

"The Addams? yes it reminds me of those characters". said Belle's dad. "Barely seen them outside since they move. It reminds me of them.. a Vampire family because they didn't walk in daylight. I only saw them at night while I was outside on the phone".

Belle's eyes widened. "So they are Vampires?"

"Does it exist?" ask her dad back.

"I ask you first dad. We should get lots of garlic after this".

Belle's mom interfered.

"What are you two talking about, they are not Vampires and they walk in daylight. The neighborhood sends the family a gift basket welcoming them into ours. The wife stepped outside in the daylight and she didn't burn herself. Okay she may look like Morticia Addams doesn't mean she is a Vampires".

"Well case solved then". Belle's dad drinks the coffee. "If you see her husband just say Hi to me".

"Okay lets pray she responds. Obviously she is not a talkative person, she stares at me like I owe her a lot of money. She even slammed the door so that I could hear it from our house. What is the matter with that Bitch really!"

Belle purred her lips and took another sip of orange juice. Her mom spoke back.

"She is a freak! I would rather have a Gibson next to my house than this bitch. And I just want to see the rest of her family".

"Because they're still sleeping inside their coffin mom. Come on. You know that, this is just her part to assume us they are a real human obviously they weren't. They should stay in Carfax".

Belle pushed the chair. After finishing her breakfast she cleans up all the mess she makes before going to school, she kisses her mom and dad's cheek.

"I'm going. We should protect our house and don't you ever invite the family in our house mom. I'm warning you that".

"I don't think the family are the real Vampires. Let's say they are a Gothic family or witch family".

"Yeah. Good luck with that".

Belle bolts out of the house. Belle's mom turns to her husband. "Is there something wrong I'd say to Roger?" he nodded.

"Investigate this family and we shall live in peace".

"You believe in your daughter rather than your wife".

He smiles, reaching her hand and kissing it. "I believe both of you". he wink at his wife.

"Oi!"

Belle turns behind as someone stops her from walking. It was Emma who was chasing her behind.

"Un momento! Un momento! (pants) Belle, Belle, un momento (stop) just give me a minute".

She breathe for air, patting her up and down chest. Swallow her saliva. "Oooh! damn girl. With this I should start my morning cardio I think".

Belle smiles, staring at her. Emma spoke back. "So I heard right about your new neighbor".