𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

"He will".

Belle smiles, stabs him on his chest with a knife she hides under her hoodie. He let go of her growling in pain. She escaped and ran outside the cabin through the woods.

"BELLE!"

Hearing him behind her as she runs without looking at her back if he was chasing her or not. Could possibly he is.

She couldn't run anymore, she stopped then hiding behind one of these big trees. Panting. Gasping for the air of the night. Her chest almost burst out after running. She needs to put her weight away.

"Oh my chest!" She takes a peep if Gibson were searching for her.

Where else should she go now, she cannot return home for the sake of her parents' life. If she returns, Gibson will find her there and kill them.

"No. Don't kill my mom and dad".

Belle resumed her running toward the bushes for about a minute and took another stop in the middle of the woods.

Again.

"Urgh! I need to find someone who could help me. I should watch him die in front of me the way he did to Emma. I should stay if he was really dead".

She looked around her again. This time she does not feel right, she is shot in the leg by Gibson with a crossbow bolt, manages to knock her off before she could run again with a crossbow bolt on her leg.

He carried her back to the cabin and laid her on his bed and tied her, then walked toward the kitchen for the injured.

His face completely pale as he loses lots of blood because of stabs on the chest, he grabs the first aid kit under the cabinet and walks back to the bedroom.

Trying to stitch the wound by himself.

About a minute. Belle's eyes slowly open half-conscious when she hears him grunts inside the bathroom. She finds herself tied up on bed, Gibson hears her awake.

"Look at me Belle?" he asked. "Look what have you done to me!" her eyes stare on his naked chest. "You got me well in here (point on the wound) if you try to kill me you should do harder better than this".

Gibson walks toward the bed, Belle doesn't know what to do as she has been tied up in here.

"Tip of the knife Belle is what I mean".

He sat beside her. "I'm sorry that I hurt you".

Belle felt a tingle on her leg where the arrow stuck on her leg, and she felt hurt suddenly as soon as she looked at it.

"I had to because you ran from me".

"It hurts. I couldn't feel my leg". The sheet is covered with her blood. As Gibson tries to remove the arrow.. "DON'T!"

He sighs, shakes his head. "Don't be afraid. I'm nothing to hurt you but this.." pulled the arrow out from her leg.

Belle screams in pain, quickly Gibson reaches the towel wrapping around her leg before she could die from losing too much blood.

She cursed him for not being careful what he's doing. "Oh. I got your diaries back which I believe belong to your beloved sister Emma". laughing, he spoke back.

"She's good. She led you in this cabin. You know the stories behind all this cabin my darling?"

"Black's family used to live here".

Nodded. "Where people are afraid to walk past here at night. Yes. So I took my opportunity to live here, to make you believe that I am married. Those fools think I am".

"My parents are not fools Gibson!"

"A'ah. You make me aroused when you call me that name". he keeps the diaries. "I will give this back to you when everything is under control".

Shook head. "What do you mean?" he smirked.

"You will find soon enough my dear darling future Mrs Gibson". Belle eyes wide open. "You will".

THE END?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] ✔️ 🎉