𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Gibson went to the bar. He wore a casual suit to get attention from the women, and he did. As he enters the bar, they eye him as he walks toward the counter bar.

Ordering a drink. "Margarita and small Tequila with burrito".

The bartender nodded. Gibson looks over his shoulder where he can see most of the people still eyeing him with lust.

Both men and women. "Here you go sir". Gibson hands the bartender some cash then eats the burrito. "Alone tonight?" ask the bartender. "You know this weekend is girl's night if you like".

"Actually I'm interested. Thanks for telling me that". he smiled. Someone touched the shoulder from behind. He turns and sees this woman. Then she took a seat beside him. "What do I owe you tonight?" he asked.

The woman smiled, seducing. "You owe me a drink". Gibson nods, ordering a glass of Martini for her. "I didn't get your name?" her hand outstretched. He took it. "I am Bailey".

"Sam". smirking.

Midnight. Gibson brought her to the motel, where he conducted experiments on her. Gibson delivers a monologue to her about the artistic merits of the song. That night, he kills Bailey after having a sex.

Feel great. These women deserve to be killed because of their whore, pathetic life.

Gibson think of Belle as they had a sex. Panting. Bailey's blood all over him. Heavily breathing, he wiped the blood on his face and stared down at the lifeless body on the floor of the motel.

Smirking. What should he do with this body next?

He took a seat at the edge of the bed. Saying something that he'd the only one who can hear it.

"You made me do this Belle. You turn me into. You want to see a monster? Here I am. You turn me. If I cannot have you, that means there is no one else. You were lucky that your precious boyfriend is still alive!"

Gritting teeth. "Now, what should I do with you Bailey?" his eyes on her dead body. Gently he drags her body out from the motel without anyone knowing.

No one will know where Gibson had buried her that night.

As for the next morning. He went to school as usual like nothing happened. He doesn't mean to kill Bailey but when he thinks about the way Belle pays more attention to Jake rather than him, he feels like killing.

He doesn't even know what possessed him to kill. For fun or for Belle?

Victor Gibson never regretted what he did. He stopped taking medication after exactly when Doctor Craig went home.

He is now losing his own mind, choosing his own path to become a monster.

"Good morning". entering the teacher room. "What a lovely day I think".

"Yeah right". one of the male teachers said.

Gibson walks to his desk. "Elisabeth? something new on you". snickering. "What happened?"

"Oh Mr. Gibson, don't mock me yet. I just bought my brand new makeup two days ago and I am afraid to wear it. And now I did".

"You look beautiful Elisabeth. With makeup or no makeup, you are natural beauty. Who ask you to change?"

She bit her lips, said. "My boyfriend. He never appreciates what I did or what I do in my life. I don't know what exactly he wants from me. Not less I give him everything he want.. not sex.. I mean he didn't ask to marry him, it's been three years and half. He didn't do anything to make me happy".

"And all you feel is suffering?'' She nodded yes. Gibson sighs. "He doesn't deserve you Elisabeth. Guys like him better be out of the world. I promise you no one will miss him". she sighs, redoing her makeup. "Why didn't you break up with him? why you stay?"