𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Two weeks later. Belle thought to herself before shaking her head, irritated with herself for thinking that.

In the two weeks since she molested, Belle had managed to mostly put it out of her mind and act normal around others.

However, in moments like this one, when she was alone, it looked quite a bit to keep her mind from wandering back to what happened.

Still, it had for the most part been all right. It wasn't Gibson who could do it again or even really showed signs of wanting to.

Other than class, he seemed to pretty much ignore her and never had the chance to talk to her again. Plus, Emma and Jake are always around her no matter what.

She is safe with them. Thank God.

Sometimes when she was around with Jake, she felt guilty, she still hadn't told him the truth about that. No courage to tell anyone and even try to keep people she knows are safe.

She's the real coward all along. Damn you Victor Gibson!

Gibson will do anything to tear Belle and Jake apart. Although he was married, his obsession toward her was lust and real.

She will not let that happen again, she loves Jake. She loves him the way he is, and she betrayed him.

"Hey?" she jolted, turned her back. "You alright? you look pale.. are you sick?" Belle shake head no, faking her smile.

"I'm fine".

Nope. Belle wasn't fine at all. She still can feel the way Gibson had touched her, kissed her. His touch is toxic, she feels the back of her neck hair standing as she remembers that day.

"Are you sure you are all right? Please don't keep the secret from me Belle. I need to know what you've been through alone".

She smiled. "I am fine honestly. There is no secret from you that I keep for me. The truth is.. I don't think Funky Punk Machine will perform live in our school".

"Why not?"

"She ain't interested. It's been two weeks Jake. I didn't get any answer from the Principal".

Jake nods. "Weird right? Having a live band wasn't a bad thing to do. What would she prefer then live Orchestras?"

"I don't know. She is the weird one, not the band".

Both Jake and Belle laugh and tease each other. With that, she forgot all that shit she was thinking earlier.

In the Principal office. Gibson meets the principal in person as she calls him. Study his charming face then smitten. Remind him of Belle. They were discussing something.

"So, should I bring them to school?"

"I am here because you need my opinion, why not we try. Wasn't that bad having a live band in our school and besides I've heard their song before, wasn't that bad".

She sighs. "Why didn't I know them? This was Ms. Decker's idea. She told me this band was saving her life".

Gibson smirking, nice story you brought up Belle.

"How bravery they are, I mean. Yes. I try to be responsible for my duty. I try to know my students well. I should be aware of the matter around me. That's why I need your opinion more than mine, Mr. Gibson".

He nodded understandably. "That's good to hear Mrs. Principal. I am glad you understand. I wasn't trying to mad right in front of you just.. our students are our priority and they need us to protect them".

"I know (hand him the pamphlet). I think Ms. Decker's ideas are brilliant too. Guess I can't push her idea of having a live band in my school". She smiled.