𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

..."Please?"...

Belle's mom sighs hard. Crossing her arm on chest as Emma begging her letting Belle staying at their friend house tonight. Yes, Emma is trying to ruin the dinner by saving Belle's ass.

Oh she loves to do this for the sake of Belle. "Please?"

"Emma honey. NO! Any minute Mr. Gibson and his wife are coming. Don't you dare to ruin our forgiveness party". Emma snorted. "Belle must stay tonight for my final word".

Emma rolled her eyes. She had an idea to say and she must act now. Breathing hard, Emma drops both her knees on the ground by pulling Belle's mom skirt as she begs again.

"But Mrs. Decker. Tonight we have a study group. Belle needs to go. She is our stars, our heroes. You know our teacher always compliments her because of her bloody Einstein brain she got, she is a genius compared to other students that include me. I am dumb!"

"Emma we never born in dumb".

"That's what I say.. please? This is important. Ask Mr. Gibson if you don't believe me, he knows our exams are coming if we do not study we're doomed! we need to prepare and study..."

"... We had to stay at our friend's house, we studied there and we were going to stay up all night. Tomorrow our friend's parents will send us to school in the morning don't worry about that..."

"... Please, this is our future. I want to become a doctor, Mrs. Decker. Please. Belle is our only hope to survive. Please!"

Belle's mom pulled her skirt back, hissing. More and more lies. She and Belle need to go right now before Gibson is coming.

Emma needs to gain Belle's mom's trust and let them go. She glanced over her watch, she only had a few minutes before Gibson showed up right in front of this door.

..."Please?"...

Emma began faking her cries and sobbing so hard, Belle's dad appeared behind his wife as he heard from the dining room. He looked.

"Emma what happened? (turn to his wife) what did you do Marianne? poor this girl. What fussy about it?"

Belle's mom said. "Emma wants Belle's study group at their friend's house tonight. Clearly this girl is trying to ruin my plans".

"That sounds wonderful. Wasn't she trying to ruin your plans they are studying? That's all (he looked up at the stairs) Belle? honey! Emma is here!" he shouted downstairs.

Belle's mom stops him. "Roger!"

"Marianne enough! Let the girls go, they are just studying and nothing is gonna happen to them".

"But Roger?"

"No but Marianne (Emma smirking) this is my word and I am your husband and Belle is my daughter".

Belle hurried downstairs with a bag and books. He turns to her then back to Emma. "I want you to study hard, no cheating in exams alright?"

"You're the best Mr. Decker! (Emma hugs him with a kiss on cheek) Come on Belle. They are waiting, I still don't understand the history of the Pilgrim".

As the girls walk on the street, Belle's mom turns her heel back to the kitchen in anger as her husband lets the girls get away.

"Oh Marianne...?"

Both Belle and Emma clamp their belly holding their laughter. Quickly they went inside the wood before someone saw them.

Especially from Gibson. "My mom bought that?"

"Not really. Urgh, lucky your dad was there helping us out. I know he doesn't like Mr. Gibson either. And your mom is trying to make you stay. Your mom is crazy Belle".