𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Day in the cabin. Gibson laid flat on bed, naked chest, short sleep pants and right of his hand crumpling the picture of Belle and Jake kissing on the dance floor.

Still mad about it. Never did he expect that could happen right in front of his eyes.

Outrageous shit!

Last night he had lost his mind. The doctor took an early flight this morning because of their fight and the doctor also got the last minute call from the hospital that he had to be there immediately.

Gibson couldn't sleep well either after they posted this picture online and went crazier around people.

Forgive and forget. That was what the doctor said to Gibson after they two had a fight. As a matter of fact he could neither forgive nor forget. He can't snap his finger and forget what he had been through together with Belle.

Just he can't. She is everything for him. He could die if he's not with her, she's the angel of death, if she takes his life, he's dead.

He put his hand on his naked chest, suddenly he felt sharp pain through his heart as he remembered that kisses, painful, such a painful to see, bleeding and she betrayed his love.

How can she not see him? He was right there for her all the time. Yet, she chose Jake.

This is some kind of repayments she gave to him for everything he had done for her. Instead she torture him deeply inside.

She will never be forgiven unless she begs him. Yes, he makes sure she begs him more than he could give to her. He cannot waited to see it happen

Gibson sighs harder, for a couple of minutes. He's up from bed and taking shower.

"Will you stop running, honey!?" shout Belle's mom as she sees Belle quickly bolting out from the house.

Emma's mom was driving the girls to school this morning. Belle slings the bags on shoulder heading towards the car. The door slammed shut, she breathed.

"Having a nice dream huh?" Emma smirked. "You know what Belle just hopes that no one tries to kill you today in school because of that".

Emma's mom turns to the girls. "Why does everyone try to kill Belle?"

"Because of the kissing picture they posted online. Belle and Jake tie knot".

"Impressive. Congratulations my dear, you just blew your own dirty secret".

Moments later. As Belle climbed out from the car, she noticed Gibson's truck wasn't there where he usually parked everyday.

And as the day went on, she finally began to relax as she realized that Gibson wasn't there today, a fact made all the more prominent with the substitute teacher in her English class.

This little fact had a clearly seen affect on her attitude, though neither of her friends commented on it.

It had been a while since she was happy, and they guessed that she was glad to see her parents always on her side.

Neither of them realized the real reason for her happiness was because of the missing teacher, the very one they often teased her about, saying Gibson had a crush on her.

Belle knew that, if they had any idea of his obsession with her, they wouldn't be so quick to tease.

Belle's final stop of the day was a visit to the library, where she picked up some books that she'd been meaning to read, as well as several that were required for her to read for class.

She was slightly subdued for that trip, doing her best to make sure that she was either in an area where people would see her, thankfully for her, she only had to do the latter once, in order to get the third book from her required reading list.