𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

After a week. Belle went to school as usual after her trip to L.A. She missed spending her time with Emma and brought her a gift. And she completely forgot the incident that happened between her and Gibson at the museum.

Considering it didn't happen between her and Gibson.

The day she arrived at home, she glanced over his house and it's empty. His car was still there but she couldn't see him around.

Who cares?

So today she went back to school and hoped she was not seeing him. That would be a devastating day if she sees him around.

Victor Gibson sort of spoiled her mood. "Glad to be back I think".

"You know when you were gone your beloved Victor Gibson suddenly went off duty. The rumor has it that one his precious beloved family cannot wait to see God. And I don't believe him". smirking. "What I believe and theory is that he is stalking you there".

Emma was right. Absolutely right. Victor Gibson was there in L.A and he was stalking her.

"Emma? He's not my beloved and why do you mention his name right in front of me?". she asked.

"Thought you wanna know. Did you see him there?"

Belle shakes her head no. Knowing she was lying, Emma sighs.

"You can't lie Belle. You want to know what happens when you lie? (Belle shakes head) it causes your eyes to blink without stopping and you stutter".

"I am not stuttering neither am I blinking". she blinked again. "It's kind of normal when you blink, I mean who cares!" Belle breathed. "Coincidence".

"There is no such thing as Belle. That is what he said to our principal and he must go (smile) this is a nice gift". Emma studied the box. "What inside it.. a bomb? it is ticking inside".

Belle taking a deep breath again. "Snow globe".

Emma roughly opens the box after she says that, Belle knows Emma love to collect a different kind of snow globe for her collection. This snow globe kind rare Emma hadn't had before.

So she bought it for Emma.

"It's beautiful!" Emma exclaimed. "Where did you get this? dude this is.. this is the most rare snow globe I have ever seen. Oh my God". Emma hugs Belle tightly with thanks. "I will put this globe beside my bed and I will also have a surprise for you while you are gone".

Emma dug up inside her school bag. She pulled out the box too then handed it to Belle. She took and looked inside it.

"A thigh? I mean Bumblebee thigh a bee color (eyes up to Emma) you sewed this while I'm gone?"

"No. I found it online and it also has a shop near the magic store. I've been hearing you were looking for this thing for so long and I found it with pride. It's yours".

Later. Belle's classroom. Belle wasn't prepared for this moment, if she had come to school today, so that Gibson is.

He will come back today from his fake trip to follow her. She bite bottom of the pencil, she will run out of the classroom if she has to.

This could be done.

"How was your trip?" ask one of her classmates. "You know? there is something I should tell you before you go for a trip".

"What?" Belle is curious.

"I just forgot to say". Belle rolled her eyes up. "By the way, how was your trip?"

Belle nodded. "Great. Just great". should she have told Gibson who was stalking her. "I've never been there so it's kind of exciting. Our school should do this".