𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Belle's bedroom. She sits on the study chair as her eyes keep staring at the music box she received earlier.

Second past turn into minutes later and minutes later turn into an hour, the music box still hadn't changed the shape.

Belle didn't bother to go downstairs for dinner. She didn't even realize what time it was and she didn't care about anyone around her or around the house.

All she curious was.. is this music box.

"BELLE!"

She jolted from the chair, shocking then turned where the door stood. Belle's mom is standing there, her face looks weird.

"What buffoon are you staring at? (walk closer to Belle) a music box? it didn't change the shape if you look at it longer than you thought. It still looks the same if you keep staring at that thing".

Belle swallowed, her mom spoke back. "Your dad has been asking you honey. You didn't go downstairs for dinner. Is this what you were doing all along, staring at that thing".

"Is dinner time already?" ask Belle confused, get herself awake from this dream. "I thought it was past dinner".

"Your soul is trapped inside that music box. You didn't say anything since you got back from school, Belle I am worried! you not yourself again, all I see is a disturbing mind, a disturbing face that you didn't tell me. You need to tell me right now young lady!"

Belle's mom gently reaches the music box and opens it. The song comes out, and her face suddenly changes.

"This song is from my mother, how did it get in here I mean inside this music box".

"You tell me. That was what I was thinking right now, it disturb me. Where did they get this? this is our family song mom! how they know about this song".

"I don't know honey. Please don't ask me. I don't know, your grandma is long gone so I can't ask her".

Belle's mom studied the music box as the song repeated it. "I remember this song when I was a kid, my mom used to sing this to me whenever I was scared. It comforts me".

Sighs. "The truth was we didn't tell anyone about this Belle, this is just a song, a kids song you know. Should I explain that to you?" Belle shakes head no. "Good. Who will give you this anyway?"

"Someone sent it to me as a delivery man did. I also believe this sender was watching me receive this (sighs) you was right about going to the police station mom, Emma does say the same for my own protection at least from this.. creature".

"I told you I was right honey. After school we are going okay, bring all of what you receive for this stranger. It's for evidence and the police will take the statement".

Belle's mom touched her back with a smile. "You going down honey, your dad is waiting for you for dinner".

Belle nods, pushing aside the music box, her mom out of the room. In a minute, she follows her mom to the dining room.

The next day. Belle's mom drove the car straight to the police station with Belle beside her after school.

Moments later, Belle's mom parks the car aside outside the police station, turning off the engine she turns to look at Belle.

"Are you ready to do this honey?" ask Belle's mom to her. "Okay, let's do this".

They went inside the station, her mom was looking for the officer who could help them. The station is pretty busy, people are reporting their statements, shouting, flirting with the officers.

Crimes are everywhere and disturbing.

Belle and her mom are looking for the empty seat, sitting there while watching the scene and now they're waiting.