𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Somewhere. There is a huge cabin deep inside the wood where people are afraid to go by night. People didn't know the cabin existed until now, the cabin belonged to the Black's family as the previous owner.

History of the Black's family was found in 1975 whom purchasing this cabin in summer. They lived separated from the people and from the busy city.

It begin the darkest story of the Black's family, it happen by the night when the father, Samson Black murdered his whole family a wife, two daughter and three boy by poisoning them while they having a dinner together.

Samson Black watches his family slowly dying on the floor. Black was caught the next day when the hikers had found him sitting on the porch house, smiling.

The body was discovered hours later.

Some said they believed Samson Black was possessed by the spirit he worked at the old abandoned ship. He was the cleaner, cleaning inside the ship wasn't the best thing to work on it. The ship was abandoned in the middle of the sea under government observation.

Could be the spirit had followed him back to the cabin and murdered his whole family or just him. No one knows the truth.

After Black's tragic history no one dared ever near the cabin. As the night reaches, people will hear a woman, the children screaming out of nowhere.

People who drive past the wood will see them appearing asking for help then disappear through the night mist.

They're a lot of versions about Black's family's tragic death. What they believe and what they heard from the folks.

Inside the cabin, full furniture is displayed from the previous owner and there's a man standing right in front of the window cabin. Having a cup of coffee in his hand. Gently he takes a sip with a smile.

And the man is Victor Gibson.

Belle was right about him all along for the second time she spoke. He is the one who made her future go wrong. Admit it, he was impressed how Belle fought for it, all those Roses and the music box just for the beginning.

Gibson cannot live without her on his side. He wants her. He just wants to be with her. She tormented him and she became his obsession.

Everytime he watches her, she makes him touch her, they will be together forever and that is his promise to her.

He drinks the coffee again then takes a step back away from the window.

Flashback where he hides after all this time. As soon Belle went back to Colorado so did Gibson but he didn't go back home. He went into a nearby pub where people didn't recognize him as what he is. From there he knows about the Black's hidden cabin.

Gibson found the cabin, got an idea to fix this cabin, the furniture still can be used for his use later. Since Gibson stayed in that cabin, he returned to his house by the night and slowly moved out from the suburbs neighborhood.

The cabin wasn't far from the neighborhood, people can find it easily but do not dare to go.

He prepared everything he needed, about visiting, sick family and marriage was part of his idea to get Belle easily. He met his old friend back in L.A, he gave Gibson an advice if he wanted Belle so much 'take it or leave it' and Gibson made the right decision, he chose Belle to be part of his life.

Forever.

Starting that he gave Belle Roses with an attachment card under the name of O.G.

Flashback. At Decker's house that day, Gibson witnessed Belle and Jake kiss right on the porch house, he then drove past them in anger by hitting the gas so hard that possibly could get the couple's attention.