𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Weeks later. Morning great as come. Belle finally returns to school with Emma beside, Belle staring out the window bus as Emma looks into the compact mirror.

She put on lipstick. "Girl you made it. Out of the dead". Emma keeps the compact mirror back inside her bag, she stares up.

"So, it's weird, am I right? don't do that again Belle. We all worried sick about you, if he invited you to ride with him to school just listen to him. For the sake of your life don't be so stubborn and I know you hate him. What can you say, he's your next neighbor".

Chuckle. "You can't run away from him. Ever".

"I can run away from him Emma. I can run away whenever I like. I'm young and strong".

The bus then stops right in front of the school building. Belle and Emma climb out from the bus, they walk through the students. "Belle you alive!"

"Welcome back Belle".

Emma wrapped her arm on Belle's shoulder, she said. "See, everyone cares about you Belle. For the sake of my life please. Okay I don't want to force you but text me so I can be there for you".

Belle totally forgets about that incident and Emma brings this up. "What's up guys?"

"There is a rumor". said the group. "Is it true Mr. Gibson found you at the girl toilet? he even carried you in his arms". giggling. "Oh Belle, you should tell us more about what it is like to be carried by the most beautiful man like Mr. Gibson".

Belle jaw drop. "Seriously? I almost died and all of you care about how I felt Mr. Gibson carried me back home, this is ridiculous. You should ask me how I am doing?"

"Sorry Belle. Just we were so excited to hear that all". said one of the girls. "Even the boys want to hear it. Am I right Mark?"

"I'm gay of course I want to know how that feel when Mr. Gibson touch you. I was hoping he would touch me too. What is Belle.. tell me". he said excitedly. "Bitch you know Mr. Gibson is the most gorgeous man on earth okay so the rumor has it. You know Makeela? she was in your class, let's say she is trying to get you".

Belle and Emma face each other. "To get you because you stole her man Mr. Gibson".

"I didn't steal from someone, especially not Me. Gibson! Mark? this is outrageous and scandal".

"Yeah right girl. She explodes when she finds out Mr. Gibson pays all your sick bills and visits you like everyday at your room".

Mark purred his lips, Belle shook her head unbelievable. "Girl you better be careful with Makeela alright. That bitch won't stop until you give up".

"I just returned to school and this is how I got there. A f*cking threat from the bitch!" said Belle, Mark nodded his head. "I'm ready for that Mark I ain't afraid".

Mark kissed Belle on the cheek, said. "I know a girl. Good luck then kiss kiss". Belle and Emma enter the building to the locker hall.

"I cannot believe what I heard today. I've been threatening!".

"Oh Belle. We all know Makeela is always like that, she always gets jealous of you since we set foot in this school. Not just you, she is jealous like everyone else. Oh come on Belle, if that bitch wants to get you through me first. We're sisters, that is what sisters do".

Belle's smile unlocked her locker, as she opened the locker door someone pushed the door back to lock. Belle looks on her right and there she is Makeela. A bitch who tried to fight her.

"What do you want bitch!?"

"You're the whore Belle! so you know why I'm here (snickering) I want to kill you bitch!"