𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

The incident took very hard for the Decker's family, especially for Victor Gibson.

Since Gibson had brought Belle home she still hadn't awakened yet. He was worried about Belle's condition, everyone was worried about Belle.

Mrs Wood said Belle is gonna be alright but no she wasn't. The Decker's hired a doctor coming over the house for Belle, well the doctor said the same thing like Mrs Wood said,

Belle is gonna be alright just took a time for her to awake.

The doctor did suggest Decker's sending Belle to hospital for further treatment and Gibson refused it. Persuaded the Decker's that Belle is fine at home, he will pay all her bills as long as they are not taking Belle to hospital.

The reason why Gibson doesn't want Belle in hospital is because he will get jealous when the family and friends are visiting her behind his back. Let Belle rest in her own house that should do it, in her own room so he would be the one who visits her.

Alone.

Gibson doesn't like to share Belle with the others, even Emma. Everyday Gibson will come over to the house for Belle.

He visited the family. "I don't know what would happen if you weren't there for her Mr. Gibson".

"Coincidence Mrs Decker. That's all I had to do for your daughter. Quick instinct reaction". arm crossed on chest. "You don't blame Belle after I say this, three days ago I invited her to my car because of the weather and I don't want her to get sick. Well, she refused and urmm.. I can't force her, am I right? so I had to let her go".

"So you drove to school without her? Oh Belle! She never listens. If she listens to you that day she won't end up in bed like a dead person. It's been four day, Belle still not awake, I am so worried about my daughter".

Gibson bit his lips, said. "I should be the one who says sorry that I let her walk under the bad weather. It's my fault I get her sick".

"Oh no Mr. Gibson. Entirely not your fault because you try. We are grateful that you saved her. We know how stubborn Belle was. I can't force her to do what I like. But what you did is to help her, a good thing to do".

Gibson nodded his head. "I should go now it's time for school. If Belle is awake call me Mrs Decker let me know about her condition".

"Oh I will. Thank you for everything Mr. Gibson. Everything you have done for Belle".

Moments later. Belle's mom gets to go to the kitchen, she sighs as she thinks about Belle. Missing is to see Belle smile, missing her laughter.

She stood in front of the sink while filling the water inside the kettle, then put it on top of the stove and lit it up.

She turned. (Screaming) "Goodness Belle! Oh my god Belle!"

"What's the matter?" rub the back of her neck. Her hair was messed up. "How long I've been sleeping". Belle dragged the chair and seat. "Can I have a porridge mom? I am hungry.. very much".

Without a word. Belle's mom quickly makes Belle a porridge. It took a minute to prepare the porridge she wanted, as the porridge was ready to serve, Belle reached the bowl and ate it.

Belle's mom is stunned as she watches her daughter eating like a monster, well of course how hungry Belle is.

Laying on bed for the whole couple of days, her back is probably in pain now.

"Can I have more mom?" Belle walks to the stove and eats more until she finishes the whole porridge then she goes back to the chair. Smiling. "That was so delicious mom. I never doubt your cooking".