𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

The cabin. Gibson shut the engine off, he stayed inside for a while and let out his rage, his anger. He punched the steering wheel harder and repeated like a mad man, he was there when Jake and Belle enjoyed their date.

Heavily breathing he was and leaned back as he closed his eyes. I will get you two!

Minutes later, Gibson climbed out from the truck, his hand slipped inside the pocket pulling out his phone then dialed the number.

He speaks. "Do what you have to do. I want to know exactly what this Harley's does for living (hung up, smile) you will never get away from this Belle, not even from me!"

Locker hall. Day. Students are chattering, laughing and gossiping. Belle leaned her back on her door locker. At the end of the hall there was a bullies event where they didn't bother to help the nerd, not even Belle herself.

Three boys asking for money toward the glassy nerd weirdo boy. They punched the nerd stomach hardly you barely imagine, Emma shaking her head as she watched.

"Well look at those idiots (she points) I mean why the nerd parent's sending him to this school. I don't get it".

Belle crossed her arm on chest to watch the harassment. The nerd glasses drop on his crooked nose, his nose now bleeding, braces teeth and his smell like lavender.

That nerd boy name is Richie Gregory, coming from the Gregory's rich family. His family could afford him for boarding school, why bother in here and getting bullied by other teenage boys the same age.

Now look at what his parents had done to their precious boy, giving up on everything. No one dared trying to help or stood for the nerd, not even Emma or Belle.

Once. Belle tries to stand for the nerd but Emma forbids her to do so. The bullies are strong. Emma is afraid they will hurt Belle that she barely imagines how Belle will breathe if they sit on her face.

Shit I couldn't imagine that.

"His family can afford to pay him for boarding school, why do they bother sending him in here anyway".

Belle shrugged as she looked around. No student cares about the nerd. They are trying to save their own ass.

"Look at the nerd who is lifeless now".

Belle couldn't watch it anymore. She runs through the crowd and students want to save the nerd but pairs of strong arms grab her from behind, she stops and turns as she is face to face with Victor Gibson himself.

Wasn't Jake but Gibson. His face looked angry. He let go of her arm then he walked toward the bullies.

"What on earth?" Emma stood beside Belle. "He is trying to save the nerd ass".

Gibson grabbed the bullies collar neck then pulled them roughly away from the nerd. His eyes read like the devil. Gibson's angry voice roared through the hall.

"Is this what your parent had spending their money to their f*cking kids!" he yells. "Idiots like all of you! (his eyes to Belle where she standing) all of you motherf*cker! you three? principal office. NOW! as for you nerd boy go to the medic room".

Gibson eyed the students at the hall who didn't move an inch.

"Well, don't you stand there. Help this nerd walk to the medic room! as all of you f*ckers!? (exactly the school bell rings) go to your class".

They hurried up their feet to the class, most of them accidently bumped into Gibson that didn't bother him. He then walks toward Belle and Emma.

"Fool! Are you trying to be a sadistic hero? (his eyes to Belle) they could hurt you if you try to stop them Miss Decker". he growled. "All of you may be educated but I was wrong, no one tried to stand up for Mr. Gregory".