𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"You what!"

Belle cried, Gibson grip tightly on her arm in anger. "You hurt my arm! Let go!"

"You listen to me Belle. I will not let you go unless I'm coming with you".

It was a school day. They two are having a fight. Like a married couple fighting. She doesn't know where Gibson finds out about this because she wants to go on a trip for a whole week.

Exactly who told him?

Before it happened Belle was rowing the book back into the shelves and suddenly Gibson came over to her. He dragged her to the back where there were no students in the library with them.

"We are not dating! Let GO!"

"You're MINE! (he breath) you are mine Belle". Gibson forehead laid on her shoulder as he beg her not to go on the trip without him. "Don't go please.. please don't go".

Belle pushed him. "You're insane!"

"I am insane because of you". grit his teeth. "I will never.. ever.. let you go Belle. You staying where I stay, I will not let you".

She faced him. "I go and no one can stop me, not even you!"

"I will stop you".

"And try!"

Roughly he pushes Belle down on the floor, the shelves are shaking. Belle made him mad. Exactly because he wanted to hurt her, she calmed him down as she remembered the plans she had with Emma.

She stroked Gibson's face with love. He stopped and kissed her palm hand. "They don't know about us Victor". She calls Gibson by his first name. "It should be our secret that no one will know".

"But you want to leave me!"

"I didn't. Why should I?" their eyes met. "My love Victor, I will not leave you but I can't let you. You must understand they will gossip about us, not even my parents know this. Please.."

Belle leaned her back on the shelf book, Gibson was between her legs, he laid his head on her chest. He could hear her heart beating fast.

Shaking, she closed her eyes. This should not be happening. It must stop.. I can't do this anymore.

"All right. I will let you go this time Belle. After the trip you are mine. Did you have a money? I will transfer the money to your account and you are coming back to me!"

Both Belle and Gibson cried. "You should go. I'm afraid they will see us here". said Belle.

Moments later. Girls toilet. Belle cries so hard inside the cubicle. Emma burst inside and found one cubicle door shut from the inside, knowing it was Belle. She knocked.

"It's me". Belle unlocked the door and hugged Emma tightly. "What is the matter?"

"I can't do this anymore Emma. I just can't.. It hurt so much. I am hurting myself. He is not my love, I can't fool him. I'm dead if he finds out and one of us could be killed by him".

Emma gently circled and rubbed Belle back, she said. "If you want to stop, then we stop and I can't force you. All you have to do is to report him to the police and let them take care of him".

"The police won't believe me".

"He threatened you Belle. Haven't you forgotten?" Emma sighs. "If you say the police wouldn't trust you then do your thing. I know you can Belle. You are strong and brave, you could do this. We still play his game but in your way. Trust me Belle".

Belle wiped her tears and breathed. She got a brilliant idea on how to get rid of Gibson from her life.

In her own way. "Emma? do you know people who can hack into the systems".