𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Weekend morning. Belle keeps hearing the news about Gibson urgh! When will it stop? It's so annoying to hear every single day in your ears.

The family had breakfast in the kitchen. The world now is spreading about this matter. Why can't it stop?

Belle ate her breakfast as the mom spoke. "Awe, our next neighbor is getting married. Isn't it wonderful?" said Belle's mom.

There is a clang! as a spoon dropped on the plate. Belle's dad looks annoyed. "Marianne I had enough about this man". said him. Belle's face lights up.

"Thank you dad, where have you been". said Belle as she slapped her dad's arm. "It happens to be marriage, so what? can't you and the neighbor stop talking about him". Belle's dad nodded, eating. "It's annoying. I try to sleep and my mind is talking".

Belle's dad nodded again, sighing. "I want everyone to stop talking about that man. Well congratulations on his new life so he disappeared and didn't come back".

"Oh Roger, he will be coming back. Sooner. With his new wife, she is lucky to have him as a husband".

The Decker's heard the front was open and shut it close. There is a voice coming over. "Good morning Decker's!" It was Emma. She walked to the kitchen. "Good morning".

"Oh Emma have a seat then we just start eating our breakfast". said Belle's dad. "Get the plate of your own (point at the counter) you early my dear".

"Yes I am (drag the chair beside Belle) My mom is out of town today and she forgot my breakfast so I quickly came in here knowing the food is calling me".

She reached four pancakes and the syrup was then put inside her plate. She ate it. "What's fussing about?"

"We are just getting started Emma".

"About the news aren't you? well it's spreading very well Mr. Decker".

Suddenly Belle pushed the chair running through the bathroom. Emma laughed.

"Awe, someone is not interested in this topic". They could hear Belle hurling inside the bathroom. "It's going to take a while".

The Decker's house has two bathrooms, one it's upstairs and one it's downstairs. So Belle chose the bathroom downstairs. It is closer to the kitchen.

Belle's dad pushed the chair and walked where the bathroom was.

"You all right honey? (knocking the door) do you need Doctor Reed I call him right away".

"I'm fine just.. (hurling) just fine". she said inside the bathroom. "I'll be a fine dad".

Emma reaches for another pancake and eats it. She smiled. "This is delicious Mrs Decker even though it was just a pancake".

"Thank you Emma. There is leftover chinese food inside the fridge, do whatever you want, make our house like your home too".

Belle's mom continues eating breakfast, Emma walks to the fridge. "Isn't it wonderful to hear this news Emma. A wedding". ask Belle's mom.

"Owh, the whole school went crazy about it. They even crying".

Belle's mom shake head. "My husband and Belle ask me to stop talking about Victor Gibson in this house".

"You probably should start now. Kind of a bit annoyed sometimes Mrs Decker. Okay I'll get that.. he's everything and perfect perhaps you should get laid low for that".

Belle's dad goes back to the kitchen, he takes a seat. "I hear that. And you were right Emma. They all never stop talking about this man, even my wife. Does your mom care for this?"