Chapter [8]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Running Up That Hill: Placebo

-Monster: Imagine Dragons

-Save Me: Nikki Minaj

-Haunted: Beyonce

Extra, extra long chapter because I couldn't find myself to stop....Also who knows the song 'Haunted' from Fifty Shades of Grey? Oh my gosh I can't wait to see that movie! Who has the read the books and can't wait either?!

Justin's POV

"Good boy," Mandy phrases me as perhaps she finally sees something in me she didn't before. None the less I feel guilt building up in my stomach, spiraling through me with such intensity I feel like I might need to throw up.

My heart builds with pressure and I just want to go back to that night when Selena first ran to me at the Parker's Place or when she made me fall in love with stars. Or when Asher still made fun of how weird we were.

I am dying a little each day in side and each second I get closer to becoming nothing.

My voice comes out hoarse and dry when I speak to Mandy, "You can't control us forever."

"You two are not an 'us'," Mandy says rolling her eyes like I'm just another child and I feel a sudden urge to leave.

I need to get out.

My legs find the ground and I'm out the front door gasping for air like inside was suffocating me. Widely, I look back and Selena's mother is standing in the doorway shaking her head.

"Don't go to her, Justin," it's more of threat than anything, still disguised by some fear, and I punch the air, my energy running out and my adrenaline pumping.

The beating in my chest rapidly picks up and I can't tell what's happening. My cuts and burns begin to ache and I just want to run.

I have never wanted to disappear as much as I do now. I want to run, escape, but I can't take Selena with me.

We have broken the rules too many times and all that has caused me to become even more broken.

I bite my tongue until I taste blood and enjoy the metallic taste when it flows down my throat. Telling myself to say the words I don't mean in the slightest come easier than I had expected, "Don't worry, I don't want anything to do with your daughter now."

I'm not even sure if I believe my own lie.

"I'm not stupid," Mandy shakes her head, "Stay away from Selena, you are not good for her and let's see how much she loves you after she sees how much of an asshole you really are."

No. I'm not an asshole.

I am a good man. I can be. I will change. I already have. This life I live will have to be somewhat worth living, right? What will have been the point since the beginning if there isn't anything instore later on? Either God has big plans for me later on or he never was on my side to begin with.

The thoughts are swirling in my mind making me hate everything. This strange new feeling envelopes all chambers of my heart, enclosing me from my right mind.

I get in my car and cry until I can't see the road anymore. No one is on my side. Now even Selena can't be with me. I haven't anything in the world and more of my soul fades away when I drive to my college, my heart completely filled with hate.

Selena's POV

I've always wanted my life to be like a movie. That crazy messed up movie life, I wanted to be mine. Well, that doesn't exist. In fact real life is ten thousand times worse than a movie life.