A Bump In The Road

Hello, guys.

It seems like forever since I even clicked on this book to edit it, but honestly I was just taking a break. I was trying to reconnect myself to books and stories again, because for some reason I had lost it.

For some reason, I had lost what I thought was so powerful in my words. I am not trying to sound cocky and too self confident, so I'm sorry if it sounds like that.

I took a month off to read.

Beautiful books written not only on Wattpad, but the first book in a series very dear to me now.

Most of you will probably think, "Jeez, it took her a whole month to finish a 400 plus paged book?!" But cut me some slack, I do have things in my daily life that need to be dealt with.

Calm down bookworms... I see you.

The book I read was, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. And holy, freaking crap.

ASDFGHJKL!!!!

I have loved many, many, many books in my lifetime, and now this one goes to the top of my list. If any of you reading this, have read The Mortal Instruments you will understand what I am talking about. And if you haven't, I encourage you to pick one up and give it a go.

Your life will change... Young Shadowhunter...

Anyway, after finishing, I realized what it is that drives me to write.

It is not the reaction from readers, the amount of comments, votes, copies sold, reviews, but instead about what the author creates from it. You see, I write to create a world I will never be able to live in. I create characters who are so unlike myself, yet the same whom readers can relate to.

I am young and my flaws in writing show through, but that's okay. I will get better, and continue to grow.

When I started Take Me, I had no idea it would ever go to where it is now, and I love that fact. I wish I could hug every single one of you who has made my dreams come true. Everyone dreams of success, and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know I have achieved anything beyond my wildest dreams.

My dearest readers, I know you have a dream. I encourage you to chase it, now. Do what you can now, because one day it may be too late.

Wattpad is a beautiful app and online site where dreams can begin and take flight.

However, I am writing this to you because I have decided to take a break from writing Take Me 2, or maybe I haven't. Actually, I can't be sure what I am doing or what I will do, so if I update sometime soon, I guess I got inspired and wanted to continue my little version of Jelena.

I love every single one of you so much!

But I guess this a farewell for now.

Haha what am I saying, I'll be back tomorrow to read. I'm always here, just not writing.

If anyone ever needs some one to talk too, I'm always here. Also, if you have any book recommendations from Wattpad, I'd love to hear them. I mean, I've only got about 400 books in my library, no biggie...

If you read this all the way to here, I want you to comment a single quote from one of your favorite books, if you can, or just a quote that you know from a poem, a movie, anything! Keep them positive, please. Let's see how many we can get!

Also, down below are some of my favorite book/movie quotes, comment on the quote if you recognize it by saying what it's from:

"I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up, my friend."

"It's the mortal cup Jace, not the mortal toilet bowl."

"The town was paper, but the memories were not."

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.""

If you guys don't get this: I give up..
"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

"I don't want to lose the boy with the bread."

"Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up."

"I automatically leaned back, my head fitting into that spot between his neck and his shoulder. Again, the cliched romantic in me wondered how we seemed to fit so perfectly, two pieces of a jigsaw, and have such different, clashing personalities... I didn't care how bad we were for each other or that he'd be off to college soon; I just remembered that I was in love with him."

"Just because he doesn't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with all he has."

"Ironic how a merciless and ruthless king like Zayn could have such strong emotions for Evelyn."

"You don't need a star to shine bright, because you have already blinded me."

That's it. Truth be told, I'm actually inspiring myself after this little authors note.

I'm a weirdo, you might see an update next week.

Catch you on the flip side, motherf*ckers :) ........