This Long Ass Author Note

Please try and read this whole thing.

****

Hello beautiful readers of Take Me 2,

I am sorry about the big gap in between updates. With school beginning for me, it has been a lot to adjust to again.

Ugh, school. The thought makes me want to hide under the covers.

Anyway, this weekend I am going to catch up on all that I missed. I will be answering my private messages and reading as many books as I can and updating as many times until my parents tell me to actually come out of my room.

I swear, they sometimes think I died.

I am also in the process of thinking about if I want to continue Take Me 2 or not. Most likely, I will finish it, because I love writing it; but I'm not sure if you guys would want me to write a Take Me 3? The original plan, when I started Take Me 1 was to write two more after that one. I mean, Jelena's story in my books has way more to uncover, but I just want your opinions.

So if you can, leave a comment on whether you will read the third one if/when I publish when Take Me 2 ends.

But don't freak out, Take Me 2 won't be ending anytime soon.

Well, I think that's it. I'll most likely think of something else after I publish this... lol, but before I end this author note, I want to thank all of you to the ends of the earth for sticking with me from the very beginning. I am friends with most of you now and it is amazing talking to you all every day!

There are a few wattpaders on here that have really made me smile every day and for that I just want to thank you over and over again.

So.... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU GIVE MEANING TO MY LIFE, AND A STORY TO MY WORDS. I WOULD NOT BE WHERE I AM TODAY WITHOUT;

3flyingravens

christaxbelle

TaylorMomsenfan20

AlexDLpz0318

LiveLifeFor1D

Arooj6666

Shoniamay

kid__rauhl__queen

Sparkleypenguin

Janeberry

maddyb7

liv_hurtt

itsmichellehere

keimoney_lang

jelenalives

And many more!

Get ready for some updates!

Love You All, With All Of My Heart!!!

-Scar