Chapter [49]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Its You: Zayn

-Electric Love: BORNS

-Clouds: One Direction

I am going to be dedicating this chapter, Chapter 50 and the Epilogue to any of you. Just comment and vote loads so I'll see your name and I could randomly pick you. I already see a lot of you more than I used to, so thank you so much for that! Plus all the next chapters are going to be really long, except for the Epilogue, it's only like 2,000-3,000 words.

Selena's POV

Four Days Later

"Are you ready?" Pattie asks from where she sits behind me on my bed. I'm back in her home in my old temporary bedroom. What hurt the most however, was when I came back and noticed someone had torn up the poster of the ballerina Asher gave to me. It took a little while for me to get over being angry at Justin, but like all times before, I forgave him.

The house feels different since Jeremy and Asher left. Jeremy willingly, Asher not so much. He has called a couple times since Justin and I have been here. Justin refused to talk to him at first, but after an hour of arguing, I pushed into his bedroom, slammed the phone in his hand and closed the door.

Surprisingly he stayed in there for an hour and I sat outside the door the whole time, scrolling through things on my phone before he opened the door and smiled at me. He could have faked it, but when he told me about it later, I knew he couldn't have.

It may not be fast, but something clicked and I pray they will finally be able to have the relationship they deserved.

We don't talk about Jazmyn or Jaxon Bieber and that's okay. We don't need to because I know one day Justin will find it in his heart to love them and be apart of their lives. When his father sent him a picture of his siblings, I knew everything would be fine, because he saved the picture to his phone.

I nod, running my fingers down the long gown as I stare at myself in the mirror. My cap dangles loosely in my fingertips. Four years of high school leading down to this moment. This last day I will stand together with my high school class, take a couple pictures with my families members and leave as if it wasn't a part of the last four years of my life.

One day. That's all we get.

"Why do I feel so weird about this?" I ask Justin's mom and she shrugs. We look at each other through the mirror.

"It's a big step," she smiles, "But you will do just fine out in the big bad world."

I smile at her. My lips are coated with a light glossy pink and my eyes are adorned with black eyeliner. She did my makeup and the whole time I kept wondering what kind of relationship my mother and I could have had if she had ever offered to do my makeup. Not once did she though.

"I hope so," My stomach swirls with every word and my chest aches with every breath. I have to keep ushering myself to calm down, but I can't.

My mother will be there today along with Brian somewhere in the sea of happy parents. I wonder if she will cry too like most normal mothers and fathers do when their children graduate high school, but maybe not.