After Take Me 2

Happy birthday Justin Bieber. I love you so much!

And also, happy birthday to shoniamay thank you for consistently reading my book and making me smile every day. I hope you have an amazing birthday! I love you!

****

You guys make me cry. I was telling my mom how crazy it was to watch my notifications explode every second and see your reactions through comments. I seriously, just have no words. I'm so thankful. I just... I don't even know what to say, I just can't stop crying.

Its really hitting me suddenly that this Jelena has ended and I honestly don't know how I'm going to write another story. Yet, at the same time I am so excited for you guys to read what I have coming next.

Alright. I need to calm down.

Italicized words make everything seem so deep.

Haha, damn Scarlet back at it again with the mood swings.

****

Hahahahahahahahaha I'm back even though I said my goodbyes in the last note. Did you miss me?!

Pfff, of course you did.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys one more time and let you know the Prologue to 'Everything' is up. Please check it out and spread the word if you like it! I need you guys to tell me if it's worthy and should be continued. What I published is not much, but don't worry the first chapter will be up soon.

Also, in case you were wondering what really did happen to our Jelena- I won't tell you because it's a secret! God you guys give me some personal space, smh.

Ha, I'm kidding. Smother me with love.

The truth is I have no idea. What do you think happened, where do you think they'll go? I changed the Epilogue like six times trying to get it right, but I knew one thing for sure they were going to name their kid Asher. (THEY NAMED THEIR SON ASHER IM DEAD).

I left it open to however you wanted to interpret it. Whether it be good or bad, you decide.

I hope you loved this story as much as I did and are sad to see it go. But we are turning a new page together and it will all be fine.

My number one goal was to make you feel as if the characters were real, with real problems and goals. I feel like I don't know what to do with my life now that I've finished this book. Also, if you could clearly imagine each sentence I wrote than I have done my job right.

If any of you ever publish a book for the first time I will be your first reader, voter and commenter (ha commenter isn't a real word).

Some other authors on Wattpad don't promote other stories, but I will. I think everyone deserves a chance to be known because every single one of you is so inspiring and has a story to tell. So just ask me and I will fit it in an author note or something.

Remember, someone out there is looking for your story to connect with, and no one will ever write it the way you do. You know what's funny? I actually had a long discussion about deleting Take Me 1+2 because I thought it was terrible. Imagine if I would have deleted it?!

God, I don't even want to go there.

Alright, I'm crying so hard my hands are shaking. We did it! We made it to the very last words in Take Me 2. I have loved every second of it.

Before you go, if you want take a moment to comment where you are from, because you all live everywhere. It's amazing to see my story has reached people all over the word!

Finally...

Goodbye my Take Me 1+2 Readers, I hope you will become my 'Everything' readers soon enough.

I love you.

Each and everyone of you is like a star to me, but as Justin once said, "You don't need a star to shine bright, you have already blinded me."

-Scar

This is my life

This is my life. ^^^

This reminder killed me.