Chapter [24]

The songs for this chapter are:

-The Only Exception: Paramore

-Glory and Gore: Lorde

-Do I Wanna Know: Arctic Monkeys

I hadn't realized I was still holding Justin's fist until he was holding it up in front of my face, "Oh, I'm sorry." I drop his hand and Justin sighs.

"I just can't stand people like that."

"Drunk?" I cautiously start, I know if I say anything wrong it will put him back into rage mode again and a kiss may not solve it again.

"Its like they don't give a fuck about anything." Justin mutters, "I used to be that way."

My mind kept replaying memories of Justin. The ones I had kept close to my heart, when something had changed between us. Something special, that lead us to where we are now.

I held my breath as I walked down the stairs. And after letting it out, I rounded the next corner slamming into something hard.

I stumbled back and tripped over my own feet. I was falling but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back up.

"Watch where you're going."

Standing in front of me was a boy with caramel thick hair and hazel eyes. His face was grim and he looked like a mess.

"You're mean." I stared down at the floor trying to push aside my silly clumsiness.

The boy pushed past me, "Watch it. Next time I won't catch you."

Ass.

The only thing keeping me from breaking down into more tears, is Justin, and the smile I hid into his neck, made him wrap his arms around my body, pulling my legs on top of his.

He begins to trail his fingers over the inside of my thighs, "What are you smiling at? You little criminal."

We are in a holding cell with Aubrey and Clay, who sit as far away from us and each other.

I guess their on again off again affair is off this week.

Truth be told, I'm freaking out. Completely losing my shit.

"You act like I stole something," I squirm around in his grasp as he moves his hand higher on the inside of my thigh.

He voice is low, "You did."

"What?"

"My heart," he laughs and I slap the back of his head.

"I hate you."

Justin tilts his head to the side and frowns, "You don't mean that."

Maybe not.

I run my hand through his hair, avoiding his eyes. He scans my face as I do so, and I wonder what he thinks about when he looks at me for so long.

"I don't," I sigh and Justin squeezes my thigh. I gasp.

He moves closer to kiss my ear, but then laughs, "You smell like my cologne. I miss your smell."

I am still wearing his sweats, but I don't mind. They are my sweats now too, even though I have to roll the waistband to keep the bottoms up, and the sleeves are way past my hands; I'm comfortable...in a holding cell.

Justin is just about to kiss me, when suddenly Aubrey slaps the bench and stands up.

"I can't take this anymore. Fucking Bonnie and Clyde won't stop rekindling their love." Her words are directed to Clay, who looks up at her from his resting position on his knee's.