Chapter [48]

The songs for this chapter are:

-How You Remind Me: Nickelback

-Bleeding Love: Leona Lewis

-I Put a Spell on You: Annie Lennox

Fun fact for all of you: I listened to 'Jesse's Girl' by Rick Springfield mixed in with all of the others listed above. It doesn't work for the mood of this chapter but I had to just let you all know because I was too lazy to change it. Anyway enjoy :)

Two Days Ago

Justin's POV

My knee continues to bob up and down on the bench as I wait for my car to arrive. Nerves course through me and it seems impossible to be sitting here as quietly as I am and not exploding.

Selena hung up on me.

Selena fucking hung up on me a night ago and ignored me. Who the hell does that?

I'm going to teach her a good lesson the first second I see her or maybe I'll fuck the shit out of her to make her remember just who the boss is. It's not her for sure, she doesn't own me or have any claim over me whatsoever. I'm a big boy and I do what I want.

You're a wuss Justin Bieber. That woman even owns your fucking dick. My mind whispers back to me and I hunch lower on the bench trying to calm my mindless knee bobbing knowing fully well my subconscious is more on point than how my hair used to be before I died it blonde.

I have about four tattoo's that pertain to Selena and I have the audacity to debate with myself over if she is even worth it?! God.

Not a moment too soon, a car I know very well pulls up in front of me and I jump up quickly. Grabbing the small back I brought back and heading toward the vehicle. But before I can even open the door she quickly steps out of the car and rushes over, tears already streaming down her face.

"I was so worried!" she cries finally wrapping her arms over my shoulders and pulling me against her. I drop my bag at our feet to put my arms around her and hug her back.

"You shouldn't be Mom, I'm a big boy."

She shakes her head, "You will always be my little baby."

I want to be a baby again. Everything was so simple then. All I had to do was shit myself and then cry until someone took care of the problem for me.

I try to pull away but my mother doesn't budge.

"Mom," I groan and she finally lets go. When I see her face I realize how hurt she must have been. I love my mother more than anything, and I left her in the same state I did Selena.

Another point I lost.

She smiles through her tears and lifts her hand up to rub my cheek.

"Did you kick a lot of ass in Canada?" she asks and I remove her hand from my face. I called her yesterday before my flight and told her everything. How could I not? The second she answered the phone she broke down quicker than Selena and I thought I was going to have to call the paramedics and send them to her house because her breathing was so uneven.

"Pattie!" I raise my brows and she shrugs.

"Don't call me by my first name, Justin." my mom's eyes scan all over my face, probably focusing on all the dying bruises from my bar fights, "It was a simple question. I don't want to know I raised a wuss of a son."

Thanks, Mom.

I roll my eyes, "Yes, Mother, if you must know, I beat a lot of people up and a lot of them beat me up too. But for the most part I think I mainly won."