Chapter [45]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Immortals: Fall Out Boy

-Over My Head (Cable Car): The Fray

-Who Knew: P!nk

We haven't heard from Justin since Chapter 41, gosh. Here he is though... Yay I'm so excited for you guys to read this chapter, I'm literally screaming! 

And please if you can take some time to read the author note at the end it would be appreciated, I talk about something very concerning.

Justin's POV

I close my eyes again and a moment later I hear the familiar buzzing ringing in my ears. I can only take it so long before I open my eyes and sit up straight.

"You know what?" I tell them both, but only Hailey turns to look at me, "When you finish, I'll get two. You can never have too many tattoos."

She smiles at me, "That's more like it."

"And lets dye my hair purple too." I add.

****

"You know instead of purple we should go with a lighter lavender for your hair dye," Hailey's gay ass friend, Henry comments when he is cleaning up everything. 

Hailey lifts her head from the chair, her eyes moving from her new tattoo to mine as she smiles and nods. 

I lift my hands up defensively, "Guys, I just was saying purple."

"Yeah well purple is gayer than me." Henry laughs making me frown. I've never met anyone like him and honestly I don't plan to again. He's not awful, just different and I can't hide my smile when he crosses his legs more lady like than Hailey.

Figures.

"You're pretty open about your sexuality." I say, rubbing the back of my arm and trying not to move too abruptly. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to get two tattoos in one sitting, but I couldn't turn up the offer of not having to pay a cent.

I should just come here every time I want a new tattoo. My arms are getting pretty full but I've got plenty of room elsewhere now that my neck is adorned with a pair of angel wings.

It's funny to think about myself without tattoos. Who was I before them and how did I get by? My tattoos are my diary; the way I let out my feelings and remind myself constantly of the moments I want to remember and cherish forever.

Selena included.

Henry shrugs, "I figure, you only live once, so why not live it the way you were meant to? Unafraid of what anyone thinks."

I wish I was that optimistic. Perhaps I should start inking happy quotes into my skin instead of ugly reminders of the girl I pushed away.

"That's smart," I comment as I glance at Hailey. She is examining her new tattoo of god knows what so I turn back to study Henry.

He's probably closer to thirty and see's about as well as a bat. The second he began Hailey's tattoo he quickly shoved his glasses up his nose and squinted relentlessly behind them. I decided then and there he was not going to get any ink near my skin until I saw his works of art in photographs around the room and in a tiny book off to the side. 

For most of the time Hailey was sitting, silently screaming in her chair, I flipped through the book and realized he is a god in the tattoo industry.

He lives up to his title, because my 'Purpose' tattoo and the angel wings, look phenomenal.

"Yeah, when your time on Earth is up, it's up. No one cares if you lived the life you wanted to except yourself." Henry continues, pulling me from my thoughts. He is sitting not too far across from me, with his glasses placed on top of his head in the midst of his lime green hair. His eyes are focused on nothing. Suddenly he claps his hands together making Hailey jump, "Alright, tell me about your tattoos." he licks his lips, "and damn do they look hot as fuck on you."