Chapter [14]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Wildest Dreams: Taylor Swift

-Style: Taylor Swift

-Every Breaking Wave: U2

Hey Guys! Our baby, Justin is 21!!! I know for most of you, you will read this the day after his birthday, but I was so busy with school work. However, I still want to wish Justin Bieber a happy 21st birthday. I have a quick little story to share with you guys. *Laughs like a weirdo* When I was younger and I first had heard of Justin, I literally was like, "Uhm why does everyone like him?" Well, I want to go back and slap my younger self in the face! Why does everyone love Justin Bieber, you ask? Here's the answer, it's because he makes us happy, he makes us smile, there is a reason to keep going knowing that the one you love the most is still out there fighting to. I never used to understand how someone can be saved by someone they never met, but I get it. Oh, yes I do. I love Justin Bieber with all my heart even though my friends say, "but he does so many bad things." Who the fuck cares? We all make mistakes, but everyone acts like its the end of the world when Justin makes a mistake. He's human to, and I love him. People only hate him 'cause they ain't him. Okay, I'll stop my little rant because I don't even think half of you will read this, so I'll wish one other reader a very special birthday.

Dearest @Shoniamay I do recall that your birthday is March 1st as well, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry, it's a little late, but I promise next year (if we are all still here) that my birthday wishes to you will be right on time. I can't thank you enough for your comments and votes and support and I hope wherever you are that you are happy, safe and know you are loved. I love you sweetheart! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and can enjoy the only gift I know how to give you; an update. I'm sorry, I wish I could return how much happiness you have bestowed upon me. Keep shining my super star, Justin loves you to :)

This chapter takes off with Justin's point of view from Chapter 9 just after he got into the fight with Clay.

Justin's POV

One Week Earlier

"I have tried to be fair to you, Mr. Bieber, but this is what? The fourth violation of our agreement this year."

I shake my head slowly trying my hardest not to wince in pain as my cuts burn once more. Clay can hit harder than I had suspected him to and it was my mistake for opening that line of communication with him. He is bigger than me after all.

But I would take down a whole army for Selena Gomez.

"Are you even listening?" My guidance counselor crosses the small office to stand directly in front of me, inspecting my face. I know he's scanning over my bruises and cuts that disguise thankfully everything that I am trying to hide. There is only one person who would recognize my lies through a fucking invisibility cloak and she did even when I was trying to push her away.

But what the hell was I doing?

Why did I decide suddenly to be a good boy and obey her foolish mother? I have always broken the rules, so what happened? What part of me became the good and obeyed the monster who wants Selena to herself?

Fuck that side of me.

My baby is mine. And no one touches what is mine.

Not even her fucking mother.

Her tears are so fresh in my mind I have to contain myself from whimpering. I just thought for one split second, maybe if she saw what life really could be like without me and always be happy, maybe she could carry on. My intentions are never to bring her down. I have tried my hardest, but somewhere deep down I know I will fail. I will fail what she expects and I don't want to be the one who keeps her from loving again.