Chapter [23]

The songs for this chapter are:

-As Long As I Have You: Dove Cameron (don't you guys dare judge me, Disney Channel is still the best)

-Dark Star: Jaymes Young

-Shutters: Hayden Calnin

Justin says something in this chapter, which is something he really had written and posted on his Instagram.... comment on it if you find it...

Plus, I want to thank the people who have sent me the sweetest private messages, you guys make me smile every day, I don't know what I would do without you guys!

Anyway, comment you reactions to this chapter, I hope you are pissed off...

My hazel eyed boy stares into my eyes, making me mirror his expression as I reach for his hand, which he takes quickly. The sparks ignite the second our skin touches sending shivers down my spine. Justin notices how I shift in my chair and he raises a mischievous brow.

"I still do it for you, huh?" he chuckles and I lean back, shrugging.

"Maybe, but you're boring now."

"It's all in the eye of the beholder." Justin informs me and I nod in understanding as a smile, that I have only for him, snakes its way over my lips.

"Oh," I take my hand out of his, "So you want to date me, again?"

My stomach flips at the words and Justin reaches for my hand again. After some time I finally give into his touch, because it's hard to sit so far away from him, even though we aren't that far apart.

God, we are insane.

He wants to date me again...

Why does that sound so funny echoing through my hand? I want to laugh at his words and tell him its okay, he doesn't need to ask me out again, because it already felt like we were together again. But I don't say that. Instead, I glance around IHOP slowly before leaning closer toward his face. Jay reciprocates the gesture immediately, meeting my face only mere inches from his.

"Here's my proposal," I whisper and Justin sticks out his tongue.

"I'm listening, beautiful."

His words settle too quickly under my skin and I shake my head, "I can't focus when you talk to me like that. Shut up."

He laughs, making the tiny creases near his eyes surface, "I love you so much."

I continue even though he begins to wiggle his eyebrows at me. Blinking a couple times before beginning just to make sure that the Justin, who is acting like a five year old in front of me, is really there still.

"Give me your pinky," I extend my left hand and Justin extends his right. I link our pinky's together, "You and I are pathetic, completely and utterly not right for each other, but for some stupid ass reason, that's why we are so perfect. All the rigid edges we have are polished and buffed, shinning and now smooth because, you were the person I never thought I would need. When I first met you, the first thought through my mind was, 'what an asshole'," Justin narrows his eyes and I ignore his reaction, "and I was right."

I reach up to touch his face with my right hand, "But, I never thought that meeting someone like you, in the most unlikely way, would lead to unforgettable experiences and new beginnings. So, my proposal is to just to take the good with the bad, because I'll take it all as long as I have you. This life we have together is now about having fun. I don't want to walk away without you, I'm better with you, yes you fucked me up, but you were my break through. On my own, I thought that I could get where I needed to be without any one else's help, but that isn't true. I never believed that true love existed, now I do."