A Theory I Have Regarding Vermillion, Leona and Ruggie

Just a theory I had.

What if Leona and Ruggie are intimidated by Vermillion?

Think about it!

In the wild, some female animals are stronger than the males.

Vermillion is a female wolf, I know, but think about it.

Vermillion is ripped and has the figure to boot. She is also very independent and strong willed due to being single her whole life and training her siblings as well as Naga. Think about it.

So what if Leona and Ruggie are intimidated by the she wolf?

Say if they were, that means they would listen to her. They would fear getting hurt by the female godling.

But, Vermillion is against abuse. She knows what it does. Her cousin had a toxic ex for crying out loud! One that abused her!

Here's a little scenario if that was true:

Imagine Ruggie and Vermillion rough housing. They're just messing around with each other when Vermillion then tells him to get off. Ruggie then scrambles off of her with a terrified look. Vermillion is very confused, that is, until she remembers what Naga told her about biology and how they work. Her ears were out and so was her tail. Her ears went down and Ruggie then heard whimpering.

Jack was in his room when he hears the whimpering. He darts down the stairs to find Ruggie looking at Vermillion as she whimpers. Jack is just upset to hear the she wolf whimpering. Everyone in Savanaclaw is confused as well. Except those who know what whimpering means for wolves. Ruggie asks the other wolf person what the sound means.

Jack then has to explain that whimpering portrays when someone is upset or fearful. Ruggie gets confused until Jack picks the female up and puts her next to Ruggie.

Ruggie is stiff. Vermillion is still whimpering as she wraps herself around the hyena. Leona is genuinely worried for once why she's still making the pitiful noise. Naga then arrives and sees her cousin wrapping herself around Ruggie while whimpering. When Ruggie asks why she's still whimpering. It is now up to Naga to explain.

Naga explains her backstory of her toxic ex that abused her and how it affected Vermillion in the process. Vermillion got more scared of hurting innocent people and just didn't lay a finger on anyone innocent. After the storytelling, everyone is just silent.

Ruggie then looks down at Vermillion before wrapping his arms around her. He may have stolen in the past, but Vermillion considers him someone precious.

Again, just a theory I had. Feel free to ignore this.