Chapter 2-6: Magift Tournament and Aftermath(+Leona x Vermillion moment)

I turned to my siblings. My siblings all grinned at me and I got the message. They were down. I turned to the headmaster with a smirk. "Better hope that the crowds blown away when we're done. We're entering the tournament."

Crowley clapped at my proclamation. "Excellent! I'm glad you agreed!"

"Oh? Well, Trickster, this day just got interesting?" A new voice said. My tail started wagging as I raced towards the voice.

True to the words, there stood my grandfather. Loki was watching the others with a smug look as I hugged him. "What? Surprised I would make time for my grandchildren? They're growing up! It seems like only yesterday that they were little pups."

Grandfather wiped a fake tear away, much to my embarrassment. My siblings were equally embarrassed. I hid my face. "Grandfather! Act your age!"

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're so grown up!"

"Grandfather, I'm 245! Be quiet!"

"Still a child though."

"Shut up you 2000+ year old grandpa."

"RUDE!!"

Ah, revenge is sweet when you remind your grandfather of his age. My siblings were laughing as well, much to Grandfather's disappointment. Then, we were called away to prepare for the tournament.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After preparing, we went to see who we would face against:

Ignihyde vs. Diasomnia
Scarabia vs. Octanvielle
Heartslabyul vs. Savanaclaw
Lunalupus vs. Pomefiore

I really don't want to face Rook. Ugh, guess I gotta face the music. Cater, Ace, Deuce, and Trey were looking at it. Trey turned to me. "Facing Pomefiore, eh? I expect you to win Moonbeam."

My sisters were giggling as my brothers whistled. I rolled my eyes. "I expect you to try your best... Aurum~."

Trey blushed and I winked. Brook hyped me up. "Ooooooo~ She be flirting~!"

Ace chuckled before saying, "You expect all of us to do our best?"

I smirked. "Yes Wildcard 2.0, Cate, and Dede. I expect you all to do your best."

My siblings laughed as the three went red. Mortals are so fun to mess with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people were watching our match with interest. My siblings and I were good at evading others so the result was:

Lunalupus:23
Pomefiore:12

Afterwards, Rook went up to me during our 15 minute break. I looked up at him. "Yes?"

He took my hand and kissed the back of it. I almost spit out the water I had in my mouth at the gesture. He glanced up at me with a smirk. "Excellent match ma louve~. I hope you win the next round."

As he walked away, my siblings whistled. I focused then on the board to see who was going up next:
Diasomnia vs. Octanvielle
Savanaclaw vs. Lunalupus

Looks like we'll be facing Leona and Ruggie. Awesome. Can't wait to get back at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the match, Leona tried to grab the disk but I tossed it to Brook and shot him a wink as though to mess with him. He ended up accidentally getting hurt when Kyro tried to make it past him and the two collided. This was the cause of a timeout that lasted 5 minutes before both of us were back at it again. The result was: