Start the Exams!

"Start,"

Izuku, Katsuki, and I were all at the entrance to the faux city. And, if they both followed the plan, we would be separating soon. I ran off to the right and saw Izuku running in the opposite direction. Katsuki ran off into the large street, 'finally decided to listen to me, huh?' 

"Haha, young Bakugo! You cannot defeat me on your own! Go regroup with your teammates before I smash you into a pulp! I am a villain, so I will be showing no mercy!" I was halfway around the city when I heard it. All Might had fallen for it. He thought Katsu-kun had abandoned us, something he would totally do.

I hear a large thud and skin hitting the pavement. Izuku had carried out the next part of the plan. He would hit the number 1 hero in the back of the head and give me enough time to freeze him and get the cuffs on. 

"Young Midoriya, you didn't think you could defeat me like that, did you?" There was a large crash and I saw a building fall. 'Shit,' I flew around the last building and saw the damage.

Katsuki was creeping behind All Might and Izuku was underneath the wreckage of a small building. I ran over behind it, scanned the area with my wings (you can do that, shut up), and quietly lifted the rubble on top of my green-haired friend. I placed him in my wings and closed them around him. I flew away and sat him down out of the way of any buildings.

"No, Y/n, bring me back. I can still fight, I can't do this half-hearted," He protested. 

I looked over his injuries quickly and decided that he should be moderately fine. "Fine," I got up and onto a building and into position. Katsuki was still fighting All Might when Izuku ran into the fray. I felt the largest urge to go help them now, but it would tear the plan to pieces. 'I need to wait for All Might to be worn out.' I reminded myself.

~Five minutes later~ 

"Now,"

Both Izuku and Katsuki had fallen, and All Might was clearly tired. I flew down from my Pearce and threw a large stream of fire at the blonde hero.

"So that's where you were," he swayed to the side and dodged the fire.

"Damn," I cursed under my breath. I flew up and threw water and fire at the same time, creating a fog thick enough that he couldn't see but I still could.

"Clever, Young L/n, but not clever enough," I saw All Might launch himself at me and I flew out of the way. He crashed into a building and knocked it over.

"All Might, wasn't one of the points in your lessons to cause minimal damage to your surroundings?"

"That would be true, Young L/n, but I am a villain here. You should be stopping the damage," he stumbled out of the rubble and launched himself at me again. 'Shit, he's right,' 

Moved out of the way and caught him with my wind before he could cause more damage. I threw him at an area of the already-destroyed street to cause fewer repair fees. He hadn't gotten up for a solid five seconds so I took this time to get the handcuffs out. I swooped down and looked around for the hero. 'Oh no,'

I felt something crash into my side and I was thrown into the wall. "Fuck," I murmured before I felt a large rock crush my head. 'This is not how the plan was supposed to go,' I soon blacked out.

~

'Light?' I opened my eyes to see Izuku hit All Might with a huge punch that sent the Pro-hero into a wall. The greenette ran over to Katsuki using One for All and picked up the blonde-haired boy. He then ran over to where I was and punched the rubble off me. He slung me over his other shoulder and made a break for the exit.

I could see All Might start to get up so I used the last of my energy to bring my arm up and slam a rock down on his head. "Heh, payback," I murmured.

Izuku looked back at my words and saw what I had done. I tapped his back, "eyes upfront, don't run us into anything," 

"Yup,"

I blinked a few times and fell back into unconsciousness as the adrenaline slipped away. The last thing I saw was the faux city being left behind Izu-kun, Kacchan, and I. (Yes, I call him that too)

~~

"Hey, hey, wake up," a fuzzy voice said. I decided that it would be in my best interest to follow what the voice said so I opened my eyes. It was Recovery Girl.

"Oh, hey," I sat up on my arms and stretched. "Hey are the other two?"

"Oh, I healed up both their wounds already. Your's were the worst out of all of them,"

"Thanks." I deadpanned.

"Hah, well, you should be ready to go soon." She finished.

"Great!" I grabbed my bag and shot out the door.

"I said soon! Not now!!" She yelled after me.

I obviously ignored her and ran down the stairs.  I was rounding a corner and bumped into someone. 'Why, why now? Now she's gonna catch me and bring me back.' I landed on my ass and looked at who had clearly bumped into me.

It was Tenya, great.

"Aren't you supposed to me at Recovery Girl's station?" He questioned.

"Uhm, no?" I answered.

"Yes, the answer is yes. C'mon," He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey!! Put me down! I wanted to go see Izuku and Katsuki!!!!" I hit his back with closed fists the entire way there. He then put me back on my bed, bowed to Recovery Girl, and left.

"If you do that again, you're just gonna hurt yourself more," she said, tapping away on her computer. 

I looked around once more and saw Tenya pacing outside. 'Alright, no escaping, great. I can't believe that he would betray me like this.' 

"Fine," I groaned as I fell back onto the bed. 'I guess I'm staying here for a while.'

**End of 'Start the Exams!'**

Peace out and stay safe!
-Arson