Kota Pt. 2

"Alright! As we said yesterday, you all will be making your own food from now on!"

As I looked around at the exhausted people around me, class A and B mixed, I noticed that I was probably the most alert and active one in the large group. Everyone else was tired and slumped over cause they were training all day, I was napping and only practicing my quirk when Mr. Aizawa went to check on me in the area he left me in the woods. Yeah, let me tell you what happened...

~~Flashback~~

I had just collapsed on the ground after finishing the 100th lap and celebrating when Mr. Aizawa, yet again, wrapped me in his scarf and dragged me off somewhere else. I was complaining and protesting the entire 20 minutes, thinking that he would get so annoyed and leave me to catch up on the sleep I didn't get last night cause I was watching anime, but that didn't happen. He dragged me all the way to a remote clearing in the woods, gave me instructions: "Practice your quirk and try not to destroy the whole forest.", and left to go back to the rest of my classmates.

I waited till he was out of my earshot and sat down on a moss-covered rock. I pulled out my phone and pulled up (anime site of your choice) and started watching (favorite anime).

*20 minutes later*

I suddenly heard footsteps coming toward my clearing and decided that I should act like I've been training. I shot up and placed a few tiny fires all around the clearing, a small puddle, an arch of rock, and poured water on myself to make it seem like I was sweating. Just as I finished, Mr. Aizawa pushed through the rest of the trees into the pretty space of forest and gave me the judgmental look I've ever received.

"I told you to train your quirk, not your anime-watching ability." He stated.

"I wasn't watching-" I turned to my phone and saw that I had forgotten to turn off the episode I was watching. "-anime..." I sweatdropped and turned to my teacher with a guilty look.

"I can and will stand here until you do at least 10 minutes of work on your quirk." He said as he took a seat on a rock in the shade. "Go on, I don't have all day."

"Ugh..." I groaned as I took a stance. I quickly ran through the four elements and turned back to the ravenette. "Are you satisfied now?"

"Hmm," he checked his phone. "You still have 7 and a half minutes left."

"Fine..." I sighed and did as I was told, while also making minimal damage to the forest.

"Alright, that's 10 minutes, I'm going back and you better be training when I check on you again." he got up and walked away.

"Finally..." I walked back to my rock and looked around.

The trees were providing minimal shade for the sun was right above me. But, where there was shade, it was speckled from the leaves. It smelled like fresh dirt, plants, a cold breeze (anybody else knows what that smells like? It's kinda sweet, but not the candy or sugar, but still sweet), and grass. I could hear the birds chirping, the land animal rustling the bushes, and water splashing against itself in the distance. All in all, it was a very calming scene. 'Why not just take a nap?' I thought to myself as I laid down on the warm grass, with my hands forming a pillow behind my head. 

~4 hours later~

I woke up to the sun blasting right into my eyes. I sat upright and put my dead hands in the way of the light. "Shit, I shouldn't have slept on my hands." I waved around the limp limbs and laughed at myself.

"Oh yeah, I should be training..." I jumped up and started the painfully long process of training with my quirk for the hour before Mr. Aizawa got back.

~Later~

"Takami, have you not been training this entire time?"

"Ummm, would you believe me if I said I got kidnapped and held for ransom by trees?"

"No, no I wouldn't."

"Damn..."

~~End of Flashback~~

<<<End of Kota Pt.2>>

So, sorry for this awful chapter. I really need to get my writing game back up...

Anyway, if this gave you inspiration for a request idea, just shoot me a dm with these details:

1. The anime/book/movie the character(s) (is/are) from
2.
the character(s) x reader
3. if it's romantic or platonic
4. if you want it to be fluff, more on the romantic side, smut/lemon, lime, or angst
5. just the basic plot
6. if you have a title or if I should come up with one myself
7. some info about Y/n
8. Any AUs I need to know about

Alright, bye y'all!
-Arson
She/Them/Him