Cavalry Battle Finale

(A/n: Guess what? I'm supposed to be doing homework. Guess what I'm doing instead? Writing this because I can only focus on things that I want to. I fuckin' hate my ADHD...also, late update who dis?)

^Y/n's POV^ 

My team and I ran around the arena, trying to evade any of the other contestants. I saw Shoto's team and Izuku's team fighting, but we decided to stay out of it.

"We just need to survive for the last 5 minutes!" Molly shouted.

"Yeah, we can do that!" Kathryn agreed.

"Yeah! We work really well together guys!" I complimented.

"Ehhhh, sometimes..." My other teammates replied.

Suddenly, there was a huge sheet of ice that separated the arena in half. I melted through it before it could impale us.

"Thanks, Takami!" the tall brunette shouted.

"No problem!" We ran through the hole I made and saw Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki facing each other, sizing each other up. 

Team T. launched forwards, courtesy of Tenya, and stole Izuku's headband.

"WHAT?!" the Hikari twins exclaimed. "He was so fast!"

"Go, go close enough that I can touch him. We can get at least one of their headbands." Molly whispered.

"Alright," me and Kathryn responded. I rushed us forwards with the wind, made more powerful with the use of Molly's quirk. They only noticed us when it was too late. We swapped past them,  Molly's right hand touching Tenya's hair while their right hand went for the headbands. We ran off as quickly as we came and looked at Molly. He was holding three of the headbands!

"What?! How did you get those?!" Momo exclaimed.

"Quirks," Molly stated as he pulled the headbands over his head. Molly touched Kathryn's and my head and two engines sprouted from the back of our calves.

"You can transfer quirks?!" Kathryn and I exclaimed.

"Yep," Molly replied. "GOO!" 

We ran off and out of the hole I had made. I ran back to a safe distance.

"How many points do we have?" I asked, panting. 

"I'd say...about 10,500..." Molly estimated.

"Good," Kathryn replied.

^Keigo's POV^

As soon as Y/n's team left the ice, Izuku's team launched at Shoto's team. 

"I bet they're aiming to get the 10 million back," I told Endeavor. I was standing right next to him in the stands. I had walked down there to get a better few of the festival and found him. I started talking to him just because and kept watching the festival.

^Y/n's POV^

We watched as the three other teams fought for the 10 million. I noticed that Dark Shadow managed to grab one, but no one else seemed to see it. 

After it all played out, Shoto's team had the 10 million, Katsuki's team had enough points, and Izuku's team had the one headband that Dark Shadow had caught.

"And these five teams are moving on to the next round!" Present mic shouted.

"Yes!" I shouted, jumping around.

"Good job you two," Molly said.

"Hey, take some credit! You were to one who got the headbands." Kathryn said, elbowing her brother.