Game Start

Now that the first semester of UA is over, my classmates and I are on summer vacation. That doesn't mean that we get to relax. We've got our training camp coming up soon, and I want to be as prepared as possible. Because of this, I was in the large home gym that Keigo and I have when my blond-haired brother pushed the door open.

"Oi, two of your classmates are here to see you," he then took the liberty of not waiting for a response and walked away.

"Great," I quickly grabbed my water bottle and cooled myself off. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and remembered that I only had a f/c crop top and black shorts on. My hair was also a mess. 'Eh, whatever. If they want to come to my house over summer vacation, then they have to deal with how I look, even though I look like shit' I ran through the hallways and down the stairs to the front door, the bell ringing non-stop. 

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I threw open the door and saw Kaminari and Mineta.

"Hey, Y/n! We convinced Mr. Aizawa...that..." the blond trailed off at the end of his sentence.

"What?"

"Your boobth are really big..." The purple-haired pervert drooled. "I never noticed them through all the loothe clothing you wear."

"Wow, you're so mature. I was just working out, what did you expect?" I was too hot (temperature-wise. But that's not to say that your not hot IRL) to grab something to cover it up so I just hit them. "Get on with what you were saying."

"O-Oh yeah. We convinced Mr. Aizawa to let us use the school pool until 5 pm this Saturday, and the girls are coming too. We wanted to know if you wanted to come as well?"

"Oh yeah, the girls did tell me that was going to use the pool. Okay, I'll go, I'll even wear that swimsuit you got me," I winked at him and his face went red at the memory.

"WHAT?! YOU GOT HER A BATHING SUIT?! TELL ME IT WAS A SMALL BIKINI!!" The short grape yelled.

"Alright, I'll see you two on Saturday, bye," I waved at them and closed the door.

Through the doors, I could hear a muffled, "TELL ME WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!" and laughed.

"Well, looks like someone likes you,"

"hah, anyone would blush in the situation I put him in,"

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, I got to go, mission stuff." My older brother walked towards the door, patted me on the shoulder while still on his phone, and slid open the oak door.

"Right, see you later!"

"I'll be back in a few hours!"

"Kk," and, with that, he was gone. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and went back to the gym

~On Saturday~

I walked up to the UA pool in my over-sized sweatshirt with my bikini underneath it and pushed the small gate open. Everyone in class 1-A was there. The boys were doing stretches and warming up for some sort of training exercise, and the girls were playing a game of pool volleyball on the other side.

'Hmm, do I want to go see the hot girls in swimsuits? Or do I want to train with the hot guys? Hmmm, such a difficult choice...'

"Hey, Y/n! You came!" Denki grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me over to where he was training. "If I don't get to hang out with the hot girls, neither do you." He said between his teeth.

I laughed at this and followed him.

"Y/n! You have decided to join us in our extra training, I see!" Tenya said.

"Well," I walked over to a chair and put my bag down. "not my original plan, but good thing I brought some drinks!" I quickly remembered what kind of swimsuit I have on underneath my sweatshirt and embarrassment pulled at my chest. Nonetheless, I quickly pulled off my sweatshirt and put my hair up in a messy bun. With a small blush dusting my cheeks at the fact that many hot people would be seeing me like this, I turned around and started warming up.\

"So hot..." I heard an all-too-familiar voice say.

"Mineta, I swear to god if you don't stop looking at me, I will punt you into the trees," I said while continuing my 50 push-ups.

"Okay! Now that we are all warmed up, we can start our training!" Tenya called.

I jumped to my feet and ran over to the boys.

~

"Alright! We've all done great work, let's stop and take a 15-minute breather." Tenya called out to the boys and me. "I have brought drinks for all of us!" He took out a cooler with orange sodas in it and we all crowded around. Well, that is to say, all but me. I ran over to my insulated bag and rushed it over to the cooler.

"I brought snacks in case anyone was hungry!" I quickly put down the large bag and unzipped the top.

"Popsicles!" They all exclaimed.

"Yeah! They're my favorite, made with actual fruit juice but they taste as good as artificial," I beamed.

"Nice!" Denki commented.

Once I was sure that every guy had gotten one, I picked up the bag and walked over to where the girls were still at their game of "volleyball".

"Hey! Girls! I have popsicles, anyone want one?" I called out to them from the side.

"I DO!" They all shouted as they swam over, letting the beach ball that they were tossing around hit the water with a small splash. I opened up the bag and they all took one.

"Great, if any of you want another, I'll leave the bag over here." I zipped up the bag and dropped it over near a chair.

As I looked around, I saw Izuku sanding up near the pool. 'Oh, I have the best idea...' I tapped my fingers evily and ran at my green-haired friend. As I ran at him, his eyes met mine and he realized what I was gonna do. The look of shock and fear on his face was priceless. I wrapped my arms around his waist and drove him into the water, taking myself down with him.

I turned around in the water and laughed at the look of utter betrayal on his face and grabbed him by the arm. I kicked back up to the surfaced and let out a large laugh that I had been holding in.

"Y/n! That was very unsportsmanlike!!" Tenya said, hoisting Izuku out of the pool.

I suddenly felt a familiar, large, and warm hand gripping my arm and lifting me out of the water with ease. "YOU DAMN EXTRA, I WAS ABOUT TO YELL AT DEKU FOR SAYING SOMETHING!! NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER SO I'M GONNA YELL AT YOU!!!"

"Katsu-chan~~~" I whispered in his ear. "You're so strong~~~"

"Wh-wh-WHAT THE HELL?!" He dropped me back in the pool like I was a dead bug.

I resurfaced, saw his red face, and started laughing hysterically. 

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!" 

"Awe, is someone a tsundere~~?" 

"N-NO, YOU BAKA!!! YOU'RE THE TSUNDERE!!"

"Bakubro, that was pretty tsundere-ish..."

"SHUT UP SHITTYHAIR, NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!!"

"Heh, sorry about Bakubro." The red-headed male stuck his arm out in front of the explosive blonde to keep him from jumping in after me. "It took a while to convince him to come out with me."

"Well, your here now. At least we can move on to another form of training," I said as I climbed out of the pool. "This is gonna be great!"

*****End of "Game Start"*****