勝つ時間 (Time to Win)

"Alright," I thought out loud. "I can do this, I just need to beat Katsu-chan and Sho, then I'll win." I nodded to myself and got up. I walked to the door and pushed it open. I stepped into the empty hall and walked away.

As I was walking I heard All Might talking to Izuku. I decided not to eavesdrop, but I was walking that way anyway.

"You know, I was quirkless too,"

'WHAT?! ALL MIGHT WAS QUIRKLESS?! That's something you don't hear every day. Wait, that means he's a hypocrite! He must've had the dream of being a hero before he had One For All, which means he had a dream that wasn't rational, and he told Izuku to not do that! HAH!' 

After my inner monologue, I decided to take a different path. I continued walking down the hallway behind them and took a left there. I walked right past them again and found my way to the battle area. 'Is it already time for my battle?' I wondered.

"In this corner, we have Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A!" Present Mic shouted as Katsuki walked up to the platform. "And in the other corner, we have Y/n Takami!" At the sound of my name, I walked out of the shade. I strode to the center platform to face Katsuki.

"Alright you two, don't kill each other. GOOO!" Midnight said.

The blond immediately lept back and shot a blast of heat at me. I used my wings and flew back to land on my feet. I accomplished this and shot a blast of water at the ball of anger. He dodges and jumped at me. I didn't have enough room to shoot more water at him, so I lifted both my hands. The stone underneath him shot up, him along with it. The pillar went up for about 80 meters. I heard him shouting from the top and the laughter from the crowd. 

Just to piss him off, even more, I flew up to him and said,

"Recognize this move? It's from the first time I whopped your ass." I laughed. He threw an explosion at me and I dodged with extreme agility. "Now, now, we can't have that." I flicked up two fingers and his hands were clamped down by the stone. I could still hear the explosions from his sweaty palms. So, I pushed some water inside the hand prisons to cool his hands down.

This tactic worked, before long, I couldn't hear any more explosions. I giggled and brought down the pillar. After a few minutes of fierce struggling on his part, Midnight declared,

"Bakugo has been made unable to fight, Takami wins!"

I quickly undid the restraints and ran for my life.  

"GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN HOT-WINGS!!!" I heard along with a bunch of loud explosions.

"hehe, never!!" I flew away and up to the stands. I landed beside Kiri and Denki. "Guys, Katsuki is trying to kill me, SOS."

"That's not very manly, of course, I'll help you. Hide behind me." Kiri said. I did what he said and hid behind him. Just in time, Katsuki stomped down the rows and stopped in front of the redhead.

"Where is she," he seethed.

"Somewhere," Kiri responded. "you know Bakubro, it's not very manly to chase after someone like that."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT 'MANLINESS', I'M GONNA WHOOP HER ASS!!!" He shouted as he pushed Kirishima to the side. I locked eyes with the angry pomeranian and bolted. He followed soon after.

I ran through the halls, looking back every once in a while to check if he was still chasing after me. The answer was always yes. I soon saw Sho coming down the hall, supposedly going to the waiting room.

"SHO, YOU NEED TO HELP ME!!! I'M GONNA GET MURDERED BEFORE WE CAN FIGHT!!!" I yelled at him.

All I got was a glance up, and him walking right past us.