Y/N Takami Origin: pt. 2

~~~~9 years later~~~~

I was running across the rooftops, H/C hair flying in the wind, AirPods in, f/s playing. I could see out of my peripherals that he was chasing after me, almost keeping the same pace. My E/C eyes darted around to see if anyone was on the other roofs, there was no one. I kept running and jumping until I saw it, the train station. That was the place I needed to get to to be in the clear. The only problem was, there was a huge gap between the building I was on and the building next to the tracks. 'no problem for me.' I smirked. He was still following me and closing in at a rapid pace. I noticed that he started slowing down, obviously, he thought that I wouldn't try to make the jump. Now, the jump was far too narrow for wings of my length to be able to fly. He had clearly forgotten about the elemental part of my quirk.     (F/s = favorite song)

As I kept running at the edge, he seemed to remember that I had control over the wind and sped up. Even though he was too far behind to catch me now. I jumped off the roof and waved my right index finger in a bridge motion. The wind propelled me to the other roof and I landed spider-man style. I stood up and watched my brother spread his big red wings to fly over to me.  

"I win," I yelled. "You owe me f/f!" (F/F) = favorite food)

"Yeah, yeah..." Keigo grumbled as he landed next to me. His winged eyeliner looking sharp enough to stab a bitch.

Just to piss him off, even more, I said, "Did you do your eyeliner this morning? If you did, You didn't do a very good job..."

"Hey! I put a lot of time to get it this sharp!" he said.

"Alright, alright," I laughed. "Now, you should probably go to your agency, they'll fall to pieces without you."

"Really? I think they'll fall to pieces with me around," he said, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his hero costume.  "Anyways, your right, I should get going. Will you be able to find your way to your new school alone? What was it... Adder Junior high or somethin'?"

"Pfft, no. It was Aldera Junior High." I laughed. "And I think I'll be alright."

"Okaaaay," he dragged out. "see ya!" with that he flew into the sky and off towards his agency.

"don't die!" I yelled after him 'alright,' i thought, crouching down on the edge of the building and looking into the crowds. 'now to find someone with my uniform on...'

BOOM

I staggered backward as a huge villain jumped up onto the tracks. Being the clutz I am, I landed on my ass. "Owwww," I shook my head and sat back up. As I looked back at the streets, there were already crowds forming. 'Hmm, maybe I can find someone who goes to my school in the crowds.'

I looked at everybody to see if there any teenagers wearing the Aldera Junior high uniform. I found one kid with Green hair, green eyes, and a...notebook... 'IZUKU?! No way! He goes to Aldera too? I'll go ask him! although, it has been a while since I've seen him. 3 years, was it? If it wasn't for that stupid training facility I would've been able to walk with him on both our first days... no matter, I'll go talk to him now!'

I got up to fly to Izuku just as a huge lady kicked the villain. The rumble sent me falling onto my ass again. 'I need to work on my balance...' I told myself as I got up for the second time on that roof. As I looked at the new hero, I noticed just how hot she was. Oh, this may be the best time to tell you, I'm bisexual (omg dam with the comments just any sexuality that isn't gay, straight, or lesbian 🙄🙄🙄) 

Anyways, there were rows upon rows of men with cameras all chanting, "money shot" over and over, and taking pictures of this new hero's ass... strange isn't it?