Denki x Y/n | Joke Battle

Hey! This was a vote from @otakamhasquad

I'm still gonna update on Saturday,  so can't wait for that! Anyways, enjoy!

"Hey, babe?" 

"What is it, Pikachu?" I turned over in our shared bed and looked him in the eyes. The stupid grin on his face told me that he was about to tell me another one of his cringy love jokes.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, your a 9, and I'm the 1 you need," He turned back over, clearly expecting me to laugh for a bit and eventually go back to sleep, but this wasn't the case.

"Hey, Denki," I said after a few seconds of laughter.

"What is it Y/n?"

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber," I shot back.

"Damn, that was awful," He said between fits of giggles. "Wait, wait, I got another. You must be a broom cause you just swept me off my feet."

"Oh, you wanna fight?" I quickly racked my memory and found a great line. "Do you have a map, cause I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?"

"Are you an alien? Cause you just abducted my heart."

"Is there a rainbow today? Cause I just found my treasure."

"Do you like sleeping? Me too. We should do it together sometime."

"We're already doing that you idiot," I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot," he mumbled into my shoulder.

"Nah, you know I didn't mean it." I rubbed my hand through his hair and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you, you know," He looked up at me with a huge grin.

"I love you too," I whispered as I trapped his lips in a kiss. "Now, let's get to bed, shall we?"

"Okay baby," He cuddled closer to me, and, feeling comforted by his warmth, I felt sleep pull its dark cloak over my mind.

WHY DOES Y/N GET THE ONE GUY I ACTUALLY SIMP FOR?!?! DAMN YOU!!! At least I have every anime girl I've ever seen to simp over...

Anyways, I got to get back to writing the actual update, bye guys!

Peace out!
-Artemis