Roaring Sports Festival

I woke up to see Kyoka right next to me. I was too sleepy to react, so I just let her sleep more. I saw that our arms were wrapped around each other's bodies. 'We're cuddling, she's warm...' I looked at the time and read: 4:47. I quickly nuzzled my face back into her chest and fell back asleep before it escaped me.

~~~~Three hours later~~~~

"Y-Y/n, wake u-up!" stuttered a voice. 

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up. I saw Kyoka's face above me and realized that we had our arms wrapped around each other. I quickly pulled back, afraid I was making her uncomfortable. 

"W-when did that happen?" she asked.

"I d-don't know..." I said.

I looked at my clock and read: 7:56. "We should probably get ready for school..."

"Yeah, but I don't have an extra uniform..." she said.

"Oh, the maids probably washed the one you wore yesterday. They have a habit of cleaning anything that's dirty."

"Oh, okay." With that, we got out of the bed, and went down the stairs. I immediately went over to my coffee maker and made myself some iced french vanilla. I gulped it down in 5 minutes and asked Kyoka if hse wanted anything.

"Oh, do you have any bananas?" she asked.

"Not in my room, but I'll asked someone to get one for you."

"Oh, you don't have to..."

"Too late." I pressed a button on the wall and asked for someone to bring up a banana. Soon enough, Kyoka was munching away on a banana. I walked over and sat on the couch. I turned on my (f/s) and got breakfast. I ate on the couch and saw Kyoka's uniform, cleaned, dried, and folded, on the table.

"Oi, Kyoka! Your uniform is right here!"

"Oh, they did clean it."

"Yep, I told you. It's a habit of theirs."

"Oh, by the way, where are your parents and your brother?"

"Oh, my parents are back in the US, and my brother is somewhere around the house. Probably coming in to wake us up soon." I said, sipping away at my second cup of coffee.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I yelled at the door.

"Hey, I just wanted to know if you were awake. Didn't want you to be late for school." Kei said as he poked his head in the room. "I'm heading off to work now, see ya!"

"Bye, Kei." I waved. "Hav a good day!"

"You too!" his voice faded as he walked down the halls.

"Alright," I said, turning back to Kyoka. "Now that he's gone, we can get our uniforms on and head to school."

"We do have like, half an hour before school starts though," she said.

"Oh, yeah, your right...you wanna watch (favorite anime=f/a) with me?"

"Sure, what's it about?"

~~~~one episode later~~~~

"That's a really good show!" Kyoka exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think so too."

I checked the clock, and realized that we had about 10 minutes to get to class. "AHHHH, KYOKA, WE NEED TO GOOO!"

She noticed the time and we both got up to get dressed. She took the closet and I took the bathroom. A few minutes later, we both walked out and ran down the stairs. I threw open the doors, and we ran down the winding halls. Kyoka followed me because she had no idea where she was going. We ran down the stairs and out of the house. I turned and yelled, "LOCK!"