Encounter With the Unknown

Encounter with the Unknown

(Today I didn't feel like doing anything. So enjoy this shitty, unmotivated, chapter)

"Alright, it's time to get on the bus....what are you guys doing?" Mr. Aizawa said.

"We're petting Y/n-chan's wings, kero!" Tsu replied.

"Okay, well, we need to get on the bus now. You can pet her wings later." He said.

~~~~On the bus~~~~

As everyone was talking amount themselves, I heard Tsu say to Izu-san,

"If we're pointing out the obvious, you quirk is a lot like All Might's."

"WHA?!" me and Izu-san asked.

"Really? You think so?" Izuku asked.

"You're forgetting something," Kiri interjected. "All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk."

After that interaction, I tuned out and watched the trees go by. I soon heard the name 'Bakugo' and looked back to see what they were saying.

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry, so he'll never be that popular," Tsu said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!" Katsuki yelled.

"You see?"

"You know," Kaminari said. "we basically just meet and we already know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOSER!!!"

I could see Izuku having a slight metal break-down at the fact that Katsuki was getting picked on.

"This kind of talk is disgusting." I heard from across the aisle. It was Momo. She was sitting with Ochako,

"I think it's kinda fun to watch them bicker!" Uraraka replied with a smile.

"Alright, alright. That's enough. We're here." Aizawa Sensei said.

As we all got off the bus, we saw a large dome. 'So this is the place...'

I flew up onto the bus to get a better look and saw an Astronaut looking person

I flew up onto the bus to get a better look and saw an Astronaut looking person. At that point, everyone had noticed her as well.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" Said Thirteen.

Everyone gasped at the pro-hero, shocked that she was here.

"Who-hoo! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Ochako said.

I was so excited. 'Nothing could make this day bad!'

Boy, was I wrong.

(Second chance Y/n. If I have to buy another fourth wall, I will Detroit Smash, full cowling you into a wall)