What it takes to be a hero

"So, how have you been these past 3 years?" I asked, trying to break the uncomfortable silence that had befallen me and Izuku after we left school.

"Well, Kacchan has been getting worse, I moved up three notebooks, annnnd...that's all I got," he said.

"Cool! Oh, did your mom say you could come over?"

"Ya, what are we having?"

"Knowing my brother, something that has chicken."

"Good thing I like chicken," he said awkwardly.

"Anyways," I started, that's when everything went...bad-good... bad as in we got attacked by a villain, good as in, well, you should know what happened if you're reading this, Izuku got a quirk.

Arson-chan: Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING, NOW I HAVE TO GET A NEW FOURTH WALL.

I could hear rumbles of footsteps and...slime coming from the sewers underneath us. Wait- slime? Suddenly, a huge sludge villain crawled out from under the sewer cap. It mumbled something, saw me and Izu-kun, and lunged at us.

I saw and felt the slime going through my nose and into my mouth, I couldn't breathe. I looked over at Izuku and saw that he was getting the same treatment. He wasn't going to last as long as me, I was trained for this kind of stuff, but never this extreme. Normally I would get to take a breath, but, because I didn't sense it in time, I was left with empty lungs.

I tried to use the wind to blow the monster away, but I was too breathless to give a hard enough gust. This made the villain notice that I controlled my quirk with my hands and he quickly trapped them behind my back.  He also trapped my wings so that I wouldn't be able to flap them to create air pressure. 

I could tell that Izuku was about to pass out, and I was close behind when the sewer cap flew up.

"No need to fear," said the figure as he got up and stood in the middle of the street. "Because I am here!"

It was All Might! The #1 hero that, Izuku, and Katsuki, and I looked up to! He was here to save us! I tried to look at Izuku to tell him that it was gonna be alright, but was just barely holding on to consciousness.

"Texas," All Might reeled his fist back, and with a burst of harsh air pressure, "SMASH!"

"Can't...hold...on!" the slime gurgled. The sludge monster broke apart due to the intense air pressure, releasing me and Izuku.

I noticed that Izu-kun saw All Might and figured that, when he wakes up, he's is going to have the biggest fanboy moment. As soon as he hit the ground, maybe even before, Izuku passed out.

"*pant, pant* thank *pant, pant* you so *pant, pant* much!" I said, gulping as much air as could.

"No, problem! That's what heroes do!" he said in his loud booming voice. "Now, if you have enough energy, would you mind helping me collect this villain?"

"S-sure!" I said. I looked around for a container and found two empty soda bottles. I got up and grabbed them. "Will these do?"

"They'll work perfectly!" he answered as he started to pick up the goo. I swirled my fingers and a small, but effective, tornado swished around under the bridge. Soon all the goo was in the bottles, ready to be taken into custody.

"Um, I'm sure you have other things to do, but would you mind signing my best friend's notebook? You're his favorite hero and he wants to be like you one day, I think it would put him in a better mood. After all, he did just get ridiculed and then attacked by a villain." I rambled.