That's the idea!

That's the Idea!

(Omfg, I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday. I had to much work to do, and then I got distracted...I blame my ADHD)

~~~~The Next day~~~~

As I flew to class, I decided to get in some running. I landed at the bottom of the hill and ran all the way to the gates. By the time I got there, I was completely out of breath. I took a few minutes to regain my composure, and continued my walk to class.

I stopped at the door to my classroom. 'Alright, just go in.' I opened the door and everybody stopped talking.

"Takami! You're back!" Mina said, running over to me. She grabbed me in a tight embrace.

"Okay Mina," I choked out. "Kinda need to breath here."

"Oh, sorry." She said, backing away. I went up to my seat, right in between Jiro and Baku-bitch.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Y/n, how you been?" asked Kami.

"I've been fine. How are you?"

"I'm great thanks."

"How about you Jiro?"

"I'm doing fine as well."

After that, everyone started to talk about how much camera time they got. Apparently, seinse I'm the close family of important pro-heros, the reporters were all over me. I was still unconscious, so people made up stories about what happened.

There was one that stated that I died...and that was one of the more tame ones. I also came across a lot of other stories about me. Just a suggestion, don't search up your name if your famous.

Anyways, after a bit more talking, Tenya ran up to the podium in the front of the room and yelled,

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to start! Please stop talking and take your seats!"

"Uhh," Kami said. "We're all sitting."

"Yeah, your the only one standing." Sero added.

Tenya was clearly mad at himself for being the only one not obeying his own rules. Ochako tried calming him down, but it wasn't working.

"Morning class." Said a muffled voice. I looked over to see Mr. Aizawa at the door. His face was all bandaged up, so were his arms.

"MR. AIZAWA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Everyone asked.

"My well being is irrelevant." Mr. Aizawa replied, walking-no-trudging up to the podium. "What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."
There was a moment of tense silence, before he continued,
"The UA Sports festival is about to start."

"Is it really such a good idea to host such a big festival after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"Apparently the administration thinks that this will show the public that UA is back and safer than ever. Besides, this event is a huge opportunity for all the students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

"There were a lot more than a few villains..." I muttered. "Not to sound dramatic, but I could've died. Of course, that was my fault. But still..."

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched event in the world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the olympic games. But then quirks started appearing. Now the olympics have been replaced with the UA sports festival.

"That's right," Said Momo. "and top pro heroes everywhere will be watching. This is where you get scouted."

"god please no..." I said, laying my head in my hands.