Y/N Takami: Origin Pt.1

Y/N Takami: Origin

"Hey N/N, wake up..." said a soft voice.     (N/N = Nickname)

"hm?" I whispered. 

"It's time to wake up." said the same voice. I felt a hand rub my shoulder. 

At this point I was awake enough to realize that it was my brother Keigo. I decided to make him laugh by turning over and looking into his eyes. "Food?" I said.

"Pfft, I'm not food! The food is down stairs!" he laughed, then got up and ran out my bedroom door, his ash blond hair bouncing on his shoulders.  "c'mon! I'm gonna eat your pancakes if you don't hurry up!"

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T EAT MY PANCAKES!!!" I yelled, throwing my blue comforter and lighter blue sheets off my bed. I got up, stretched out my wings, put on my favorite dark F/C jacket, and ran out the door and down the hall.      (F/C = favorite color)

Now, I was 7 at this point and my older brother was 13. All our friends were the sons or daughters of famous heros that work with our parents. (listen, I don't know if Keigo's parents were heros, it works for the storyline, go with it) For example, my only friends were Tenya Iida and the Todoroki children.

 ~~~~After Breakfast~~~~

"Hey mooooom?" Keigo asked.

"What is it Keigoooooo?" M/N responded in the same tone, which caused me and my dad to giggle.

"Can me and N/N go to the park today?" he asked happily. 

"sure," she responded "just don't get arrested." she added sarcastically.

"YESS!!" me and Keigo both cheered.

"Wait, are we going alone?" I questioned.

"I don't see why not. You're 7 and Keigo is 13, you're smart enough to not get in trouble." my mom reassured.

"Well, they're smart enough to not get in that much trouble," my dad added. "but I see your point. Besides, your mother and I have some hero work to do today, patrols and shi-stuff."

"Dad, we know about bad words," I said. "You guys use them all the time."

"Moving on, you two should get going if you want a lot of time at the park. We'll be home at four, you should be home at three," Mom said. "Got it?" she inquired.

"Yes ma'am!" we and my brother said in unison. We flew off to our rooms to get ready.

~~~~At the Park~~~~

"Alright N/N, I'm gonna go practice my quirk so I can just like the heroes! You can go do whatever you want. Just remember to be back here by 2:30." Keigo said as he took off towards a grassy area.

'Alright, what to do now... I should find someone to play with!' I thought.

"Why are you being so mean? Your making him cry Kacchan!"

'huh?' I turned around to see a green haired boy talking to a blond haired kid. There were three other people there, two were standing behind this "Kacchan" guy, while the other one was crying on the ground behind the green hair boy. "that blond, he's...hurting them...I need to help! It's what my brother would do!' I thought as I spread my 6-foot wingspan and flew over.

"If you keep on hurting him, I'll, uh... I'll stop being myself!" the green haired boy yelled at the blond.

"You wanna pretend to be a hero?" the blond asked as him and the two others boys activated their quirks.

I could tell that they were gonna attack the poor greenette so I landed in front of him. "Stop!" I yelled.

"what?" said the blond boy. 

"What are you doing!? You can't be going around hurting innocent people! That's what villains do!" I shouted at him.

"Ha, and who are you to talk to me, Katsuki Bakugo, like that?" he said punching his fist into his palm and letting off a small explosion.

I flinched a bit at the loud pop, but immediately got back into action. "I am Y/N Takami, a future pro hero who actually acts like one." I said, bushing out my wings to a 8 foot wingspan.

"Ha, a future pro hero? What can you do, flap around the sky? Tch, some quirk." he said smirking.

"That's not all I can do," I said. I focused on the ground underneath Bakugo and lifted my hand. The ground shot up carrying blondie-mc-jackass with it. "I can control the elements."

"AHHHHH" he shouted.  The other two bullies backed off, clearly intimidated by how powerful my quirk was. The greenette was awestruck. I soon let Baku-bitch back down and he looked at me with fear in his eyes, "I hope you know that you are protecting a quirkless Deku!" he yelled before running off with his goons.

"Th-that was awesome!" shouted the greenette, pumping a fist into the air.

>>>>>End of Y/N Takami: Origin Pt.1<<<<<