Side Story: Y/n x Shigaraki

Y/n x Shigaraki and Dabi x Hawks requested by @ll3030, I hope I did okay...

After I was let out of the hospital, I noticed that the heroes were getting worse. Some heroes stood by while someone was getting robbed, a hero watched while someone got kidnapped, the list goes on. I didn't want to be associated with these people.

I didn't want to be a hero anymore.

I walked through the streets, hoping to get my mind off these horrible thoughts. When I felt something wet clamp over my mouth and nose. I felt someone bring me into an ally and hold me to their chest. 'Don't breathe in, don't breathe in, don't...breathe...in...' I had to get air, I took a large breath in, and blacked out.

I woke up in a small, stone room. There was little light, and I could barely see. I couldn't do anything about my situation, so I decided to let my mind wander. My thoughts drifted back to Tomura Shigaraki. I had only met him at the USJ incident, but I couldn't stop thinking about him ever since. My heartbeat went up whenever I thought of him, his light blue hair, his piercing red eyes. I think I'm in love with a villain.

When my eyes adjusted, I saw a tall-ish figure standing in the doorway. He walked towards me and into the light. It was him! Tomura Shigaraki! He was right here. He walked over to me and bent over, his face mere inches from mine. As he bent over, I noticed just how hot he was. My face blew up in an intense blush. I could see a small dusting of pink on his cheeks as well.

"I've been thinking about you, my sunshine," he said.

"Y-Y-you h-h-have?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I have. I've been thinking about how good of a villain you could be."

"O-oh..." what was I thinking, why would he ever like someone like me.

"I was thinking that you could be my villain." 

"I-what?! Y-y-your v-villain?"

"Yes, don't think I don't see that blush on your face," he said, caressing my cheek.

"I-I'm not b-blushing," I said, turning my face.

"Oh, but you are." he grasped my face and turned it back.

"I-I-" I never got to finish my sentence. I felt a pair of scared lips press against mine. I was shocked for a second, I looked at his face and saw pure love. It took a few seconds, but I kissed back. Our lips moved against each other with a burning passion. After a few minutes, he bit my lip asking for permission. I happily granted it and opened my mouth. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I allowed him to have dominance. His tongue explored my wet cavern, tangling with my own tongue from time to time. After about ten minutes, he pulled back.

"So, do you still wanna be a hero?"

"No, I stopped wanting to be a hero when I met you."

"Good," he untied me and walked me out of the room. He led me up a bunch of stairs and into a dimly lit bar. "Kurogiri, we have a new member."

"You're that girl from the attack right? What changed your mind?" the mist man responded.

"Once I got out of the hospital, I noticed how bad the heroes were getting. I didn't want to be associated with them anymore." I explained. Tomura wrapped his arm around my waist and squeezed, letting me know that he was part of the reason as well. "Oh, uhm, and him..." I muttered.

"Well, it's always nice to get a new member. And I see you'll be keeping Tomura happy." he gestured to how close we were.

"Yes, we need to get her a costume," Tomura said.

"I kinda want to keep my hero one...it was made by one of my best friends. It doesn't have any gadgets so they can't track me from it." I said.

"Fine." He was clearly reluctant and would've said no to anyone else. But I was a special case, I was his girlfriend now.

"Thanks, Tomura!" I said, hugging him.

"Y-Your welcome," he said, looking away but wrapping his other arm around me. We eventually broke apart.

"Welcome to the League of Villains Y/n," Kurogiri said.

"I think I'm gonna like it here."

~~~~A few months later~~~~

I was walking down from my room and saw a familiar red feather following me.

"Kei?" I grabbed the feather and looked it over. It was the same shade of red as my brother's wings, so I cracked it. I ran down the stairs and saw Tomura.

"Tomura!" I called out. He turned around.

"What's wrong, sunshine?"

"Keigo's feather..." I showed him the two pieces.

"Oh," he took my hand and lead me downstairs. I saw Dabi talking to someone. I looked around the corner to see my brother. He looked up and our eyes met.

"N/n," he breathed.

"Kei..." I walked towards him, but he got to me faster. He wrapped my small body in a large hug. 

"Why did you leave? You could've told me, I wouldn't have stopped you. I was so worried! You went missing for 5 months!" he rambled.

"Kei,"

"yes..."

"This was a sudden decision. I decided when I got here, I wouldn't have been able to tell you." I responded.

"Oh, I was still worried."

"And you had every right to be."

"Also, you didn't have to snap my feather. That hurt."

I laughed at this. "I thought you were trying to get me to come back."

"How about we make a deal...I tell everyone that you're dead, and you don't tell anyone that me and Dabi are dating."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yeah..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"WHEN CAN I BE AN AUNT!!!"

They both blushed madly at this. Dabi recovered first and retorted,

"Well, when can you and Shigaraki make us uncles?"

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Kei ran after Tomura and the bluenette made the correct decision of running.

"I think you just killed my boyfriend," I said, sitting down at the bar.

"Yeah, I think I did," he rasped.

*Villain Y/n x Shigaraki ending*

Note: on any of these, I can still do more. Only if requested. I can do scenarios, I can do preferences, I can even do *whispers* lemons. But only if requested.

Peace out!
-Artemis

Word count: 1076