Jiro x reader|Prom

Thanks to @elicixcook for the request! In this book, 1A is holding a prom for their class.

Okay, enjoy the story!

As I walked down the halls of UA, I let my mind wander to the friends I had made. I really enjoyed being around them and learning to be a hero. But, as I vibed to my music, I thought of one purple-haired girl in particular. Kyoka Jiro, the girl I had accidentally cuddled with that one night and caught feelings for. I could feel my face starting to burn up when I thought of waking up to her peaceful sleeping face so I pulled my hoodie over my head.

"Hey, Y/n-chan, what's the matter?" I looked up to see Mina in front of me.

"O-Oh, hey Mina-chan, nothings wrong,"

"Y/n, I can tell when you're lying to me, what is it?"

"Do you promise not to tell anyone or judge me?" I whispered.

"Ooooh, a secret! Of course!" She squealed.

"W-Well, I kinda, sort of, have a crush on Jiro and I wanna ask her to the prom..." I said.

"THAT'S ADORABLE!!" She said, jumping up and down in place.

"Mina!!" I quickly tried to hush her.

"OMG, I need to get you two together now!"

"Wait, you don't think it's weird that I like her?"

"Gurl, I'm gay as fuck too,"

"Oh...ohhhhhh...OHHHH...you do give off gay energy now that I think about it..." I thought out loud.

"Yes, okay. Wait, THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY GAYNESS, THIS IS ABOUT GETTING MY NEWFOUND SHIP TO SAIL! Y/N X JIRO FOREVER!" She took off down the hall along with all my hope to get with Kyoka.

"Welp, now that Mina knows, I'm going to go hide in a closet and never come out. Although, it's not like I'm already there,"

~~~

I slowly walked into class and, upon seeing no one else there, ran to my seat and started blasting my music again. The next thing I knew, my eyes were fluttering shut.

~

"OI, BLUE WINGS!" I heard as my headphones got ripped (off/out of) my ears.

"What do you want Katsuki?" I replied with a deadly smile.

"You need to follow me," He stormed out of the classroom doing that weird walk of his.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's that walk he did right before Izuku met all might for the second time. I think it was in ep 2 or 3)

"Okay..." I reluctantly got up and followed the explosive blonde.

He led me around randomly for about 10 minutes before I finally spoke up.

"Oi, kacchan, where are you taking me? We've passed the cafe at least 30 times."

"Huh? No, we haven't."

"Yes, we have. I'm going back to the classroom," I turned to leave. He quickly looked at his wrist and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Blue Wings, you're going to the front yard, c'mon." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front doors.

~

I saw that everybody in my class was outside.

"What is everybody doing, Katsuki?" I asked the blond that was dragging me.

"We're helping you!" Ochako answered as she ran over to me.

"With what?" I asked as she hoisted me to my feet.

"Asking Jiro out, of course!"

"WH-WHAT?!" An intense blush spread over my face.

"I said my ship was going to sail, and I always get my ships," Mina stated, guiding me into position and handing me a sign. "Alright, bring Jiro out!"

I quickly tried to go with the plan I had no idea about by straightening my uniform and holding the sign and flowers that somebody had handed me without my knowledge.

"Why is everybody out...here..." The beautiful girl that I had been crushing on stepped out from around the corner.

The purple-haired girl walked up closer to me, a blush present on her face. She looked so beautiful as she walked up to me, her short hair shining in the morning sun, her black eyes complimenting her perfect face, and, even though she was only wearing the school uniform, she looked more attractive than ever. Which was already a lot. As she stopped a few feet away from me, the happiness in her eye gave away the answer.

"Kyoka, will you go to the prom with me?" I said.

"Yes," came the response. She ran up and hugged me as we smiled and laughed with happy tears in our eyes. Before I knew what I was doing, I brought her face to mine in a kiss. She was clearly shocked by this, but soon returned the sign of affection.

"Alright, you lovebirds, we still have class," Mr. Aizawa said from the side as he turned off his camera. The other teachers that I hadn't realized were there also turned off their own cameras.

"MR. AIZAWA, WHY?! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!" Mina groaned, turning off her own camera.

"Y-You guys were filming?!" Kyoka stuttered.

"I have to film the prom-posals. Especially the first one." The raven-haired teacher responded.

As the bell for the first period rang, I pecked the purple-haired girl in front of me and picked her up bridal style.

(Okay, you're like, 5'10 now. I don't remember when I decided this, but yeah)

"Y-Y/n?! What are you doing?!" She asked as I walked towards to door labeled "1".

"I'm carrying my new girlfriend to class, of course," I responded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! I'm your girlfriend now?"

"Yes."

"...yay..." She whispered as she cuddled into my neck.