Sleep Over at The Takami's

^Y/n's POV^

I was sitting in the waiting room with Sho when my brother pushed open the door. He was clearly out of breath, he had probably run all the way here.

"Y/n, are you alright? It was pretty loud out there and I saw you clutching your ears." He said in between gasps for air.

"She's alright now," Sho answered from beside me.

"Yeah, there's no need to worry," I added.

"Good. Also, the award ceremony's about to start. I would suggest getting out there ASAP," He said as he jabbed a thumb out the door.

"Oh, heh, we probably should get back out there..." I said to Sho.

"Yeah, will you be alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I reached into my left pocket and pulled out small earplugs. I pushed them into my ears and we all walked out the door. As we walked out onto the field, Kei flew up to the stands already, the crowd went up in cheers again. This time it was muffled for me so it wasn't as bad. I took Sho's hand and we walked up to the pillars. I flew up to the #1 spot, Sho got on the #2 spot, and Katsuki was already on the #3 spot. He was clearly fuming at the fact that he wasn't in first place.

"Who is gonna give us our medals?" I whispered to Sho.

"I have to idea..." he whispered back.

"I AM HERE!" We all looked up at the top of the stadium to see none other than All Might himself. He jumped down and landed right in front of the pillars. Midnight handed him the medals and he walked over to us. He put the medal over Katsuki's head and told him something that I couldn't catch. He did the same to Sho and eventually made his way to me.

As he put the first-place medal around my neck, the crowd went up in a large cheer. Just to help with the festivities, I spread my wings and set them ablaze. This brought another round of cheers. Clearly, everyone was stunned by my stunt.

~~~~Later~~~~

As I was walking around the booths, I was found by a bunch of people asking for my autograph. I obliged and grabbed a pen out of my pocket. I signed as many as I could with my two hands. I saw that the pro-heroes that had been chosen for guarding UA were snickering at my situation. I glared at them and went back to signing. I chose to sign as Soshi, the Japanese word for element. It fit perfectly with my quirk, and it was easy to say, perfect for a hero name.

The students were soon called back into the stadium to get our stuff and go home. I went to my locker and got my f/c backpack. I took my books, threw them in, and closed the locker. I was walking away when I bumped into someone else. 5th person of the day, good job.

As I looked up, I saw a large hand extended in front of my face. I grabbed onto it and got lifted onto my feet. I looked to see who I had bumped into and it was Katsuki. I looked into his ruby-red eyes and he stared back into my e/c ones. He suddenly shook himself back into reality,

"Tch, watch where you're going you extra..." He said letting of my hand and looking away.

"I thought I was Hot-Wings?" 

"Tch, whatever," He walked past me and to his locker. I looked back one more time and headed towards the door.

As I walked through the door, the nice breeze gently played with my h/c locks. I could feel the wind flowing between my feathers, the feeling gave me chills. I watched the sun start its descent into the other side of the world in the sky, casting warm-colored streaks into the darkening sky. 

"HEY! HEY Y/N!!!" I turned around to see the familiar hair of Denki Kaminari.

"Oh, hey Pikachu. What is it?"