Tests and Classes

Hey guys, so, I started this chapter at 8:40 in the morning. So this will be a longer chapter to make up for my shitty update last time. So, uh, yeah! Enjoy!

Tests and Classes

~~~~Outside~~~~

"Alright, today we're gonna be doing a quirk assessment test." said Mr. Aizawa in a bored tone.

"What? A quirk assessment test?" everyone said in unison.

"But orientation! We're gonna miss it!" Said a brunette. 'Uraraka was her name, right?"

"If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time of useless ceremonies." this received a large amount of gasps from the class. I, however, understood. You can't be at all the ceremonies, and there's gonna be a lot of them when we're pros.

"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I can run my class however I see fit. I trust that you all haven't been allowed to use your quirks on physical tests before. Today that changes, you need to use your quirk to pass." He turned to face Katsu-kun. "Bakugo, you got the most points in the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with the softball in junior high?"

"67 meters I think." he responded.

"Good, now try it with your quirk."

When Katsuki stepped into the circle, Mr. Aizawa told him, "Anything goes, just nothing outside the circle."

"Alright," he said, stretching out his arms. He pulled back his arm threw the ball, yelling, "DIE!!!!!!!"

"Die!?" everyone, except me and Izu-kun, asked in unison.

"You all need to know your maximum strength, it is essential to being a hero." he said, holding up a screen with the number 705.2 on it. 'He got 705 meters!?'

"Woah, 705 meters? Are you kidding?" Kaminari said.

"I wanna go, that looks like fun!" Ashido said, clapping her hands together.

"This is what I'm talkin' about! Using our quirks as much as we want!" Sero added.

"So this looks fun, huh?" asked Mr. Aizawa. "You have three years here to become a hero, you think it's all gonna be games and fun? Idiots, today you'll engage in a few basic tests to test your potential. Whoever comes in last will be expelled."

"HUH?!"

I looked around at everybody else to see how they were taking the news. Some people looked minorly scared, others were straight up showing that they were terrified, and then there was Izuku. He looked like he was gonna pass out. I ran over to him and tapped his shoulder. That seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"Izu-kun? Are you alright?"

"H-huh? O-oh, I'm f-fine." he stuttered.

"Okay..." I said, walking away.

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand?" said Mr. Aizawa. "If that's a problem, you can head home right now."

"You can't send one of us home! We just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, it isn't fair!" said Uraraka.

"Oh and you think that natural disasters are? The power-hungry villains, hm? The catastrophic accidents that wipe out entire cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try and combat that unfairness. IF you wanna be a hero, you have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one hardship after another at you. So go beyond, plus ultra style. Show me that it's no mistake that you're here. "