Happy New Year!!!

Hey guys! I just remembered that tonight there is no more 2020, so I'm writing this at 3:05 in the morning. There is still gonna be an update on Saturday, but I wanted to make a new year's special. This is going to work just like the Christmas special. Kk? Right, let's go

*Uhm, I'm looking through this now and realizing that this made even me lose brain cells, I have no fucking clue what went through my brain at 3 am, but yeah. Just a warning*

5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

It was 11:30 pm and I was walking over to c/n's room to watch the ball drop over in New York with them. I had smuggled popcorn, candy, sodas, and homemade milkshakes from the kitchen just for this occasion. This is gonna be amazing, no more 2020, I get to spend the first moments of 2021 with my lover, and I get to eat snacks with them! What could be better?

 I quietly knocked on their door and it slowly opened. I felt a hand grab my shirt and tug me in. I fell in but held the snacks up with wind. 

"Aghhh," I heard.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," I quickly jumped up and reached out my hand.

"It's not your fault, I was the one that pulled you in," C/n said.

We finally settled ourselves on the couch and got the snacks ready. I did sneak in a few kisses with made their face turn a bright shade of pink, but that's about all I got. I snuggled in underneath their chin and pulled a blanket over us.

"I hope 2021 is better than this year," they whispered to me.

"Heh, don't we all," I whispered back.

"5!" Came the TV

"It's starting!" I squealed.

"4!"

"3!"

My face was taken by the chin and a pair of (soft or scarred) lips pressed against mine. I cupped C/n's face and returning the loving gesture.

"2!"

"1!"

Suddenly, there were shouts of confusion and panic. We looked over at the TV to see that the clock had not stopped. The clock now read 13 o'clock pm. I panicked and brought the blanket around me and a bit more over C/n.

There were frenzied knocks at the door and our friends along with (supervisor/supervisors) came bursting in.

"Tell me that it's not just me!!" They all chorused.

"The thirteen o'clock thing?!" I asked.

"Oh no," someone whispered.

"Is 2020 never going to end?!" I yelled.

"Hey, hey, calm down," C/n whispered, rubbing the back of my head and pulling me closer. (If your character is Izuku, Katsuki, Tenya, or Shoto, they rub a spot on your wings to calm you down) "We have each other, we can get through anything."

"Is that just me, or is there rumbling?" (Random character) asked.

I looked at my water bottle and realized that it was shaking. Was something coming? 

(Okay so I got bored right about now and decided to make the story have no sense. If ain't nobody got time for that you can skip to the next chapter when I get it out.)

(If not, prepare to lose brain cells)

The wall of C/n's dorm broke open and blasted all of us back. I pushed the rubble off and saw none other than a Titian from AOT. 'Wtf?' I thought. The titan held out its hand for us and we took it. It placed us on its head and ran for the forest. Once we were quite far away from anything, it put us down and ran back the way it came. We thought it over and decided that taking the titan's hand might not have been the best choice of action. We set up our own small camp and lived there for who knows how long. Although, a long time later, we got word that the Titans had attacked every population. There were almost no humans left except us. 

Oh well.

(See, I told you you would lose brain cells)

Peace Out                                                                                                                                                                                  -Arson