Wild, Wild Pussycats

It was finally time for summer camp. 

All of class 1-A was standing before Mr. Aizawa as we waited to board the bus. "UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights - for Plus Ultra!"

"Yessir!" the class shouted.

I soon found myself wandering around my group of classmates and, occasionally, chatting with them. This continued until I heard a familiar, annoying voice.

"WHAT? There are people in Class A who are taking more classes? WHAT? ISN'T THAT WEIRD? ISN'T CLASS A SUPPOSED TO BE WAY BETTER THAN CLASS B? HOW CAN THAT B-"

He was quickly cut off by a chop on the head from an orange-haired girl. She apologized for his behavior and dragged him back to their class. 'Oh, Class B is joining us. a whole week with two blond idiots, how much better could this get?'

"CLASS A, OUR BUS IS HERE!" Tenya shouted.

~

I had the amazing luck of having the back row to myself, so I wrapped my wings around my body and fell asleep with my AirPods in. "Now I can get an hour of sleep for today,"

~

I groggily walked off the bus and spread my wings to stretch. I decided to fly for a bit, just about 5 feet off the ground, to make sure my wings wouldn't cramp when I needed them.  I looked out at the amazing scenery and decided to take some aesthetic photos. A few minutes later, I heard a large rumbling and looked around. 

The ground, along with my classmates, was gone.

I looked over at Mr. Aizawa, took my AirPods out, and asked,

"Um, was I supposed to-"

"Yes."

"Okay..."

I tucked my wings into a dive and flew down with my classmates. I soon landed on my feet, unlike everyone else. I scanned the area for a quick way to get through the forest and felt many large rumbles coming from places deep in the forest. I quickly warned my classmates and they prepared for...honestly, I didn't even know what I was preparing for. 

'It could be villains'

'It could be an earthquake' (damn, I almost typed earthquack)

'It could be...'

The thoughts didn't stop flowing, my heartbeat didn't slow down, my arms wouldn't stop shaking. I kept my fighting stance despite these factors, I didn't want to be unprepared. I heard the trees being pushed aside closer to us now. Whatever was coming towards us, it was large. I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves and focused back on reality.

The final row of trees was pushed aside to reveal a...actually, what was that thing?

"I knew it wasn't gonna be a walk through the forest...damn..." I pouted.

Strangely, Shoto, Katsuki, Tenya, Izuku, and I were all thinking of the same way to defeat the dirt monster.

Shoto and I froze the beast's feet as Tenya and Katsuki took out the creature's arms. Izuku finished it off with an extravagant "DETROOOOOOOOIIIIIIITTTTT............SMASHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The monster burst into small bits and everyone praised our win.

"Y/n, that was amazing!" Ochako complimented, pumping her fist into the air.

"Th-thanks, but we're not done." I pointed to the forest to reveal that there were more nature-monsters. They all took the form of some sort of fantasy creature.