Merry Christmas!!!!

Hey guys! Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year. 2020 really has been shit, but at least it's almost over. That should be a good thing...

unless 2021 is just 2020 part 2...

but let's not think about that. I've decided to make a Christmas special! This is where, instead of having one specific character x Y/n, I'll just put c/n (character's name). You'll see what I mean when you start reading. But, for now, enjoy this Christmas special.

c/h/c-character's hair color

c/e/c=character's eye color

o/c=other character

Btw, this is set when they have dorms. just FYI. But, you can use this for the LoV if you want to use a character from there.

Mistletoe

*Y/n's POV*

Finally, it was Christmas eve. I bolted out of my room and down the hall. I had been in my room for almost the entirety of quarantine. On TikTok. Like everybody else. Anyway, I saw everybody else getting ready for the Christmas party that the (class/league) was throwing. (supervisor) was in the corner supervising. I saw that C/n was setting up the streamers, so I walked over to them to ask if they needed any help with decorating.

"Oh, Y/n. Could you get me the green streamers? I got the red one but I forgot about the green." they replied.

"Sure! No problem," I walked over to the decoration bin and shuffled through the ornaments, the balloons, cups, plates, and mistletoe to find the green roll of streamers at the bottom. I pulled it out and turned around to face c/n.

*C/n's POV* 

~A few seconds ago~

When I asked Y/n to go get me the green streamers, I couldn't help but follow her progress. I watched as she bent over to shuffle around in the box of decorations. I felt my face heat up and a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see o/c next to me.

"You like Y/n, don't you?" they said.

"I-I-I, I WHAT?!" I spluttered.

"Don't worry, I got you." they walked away and I lost them in my decorating friends. 'They're gonna do something bad, aren't they?'

*Y/n's POV*

"Got it!" I walked back over to them and handed them the streamers. For some reason, C/n's face was red as a tomato, but I just assumed that it was the heat. "Can I help with anything else?"

"N-No, I'm fine," they turned back to putting up the streamers. 

"Okay?" C/n never stutters around me, that's weird. I quickly went off to help other people, but soon, o/c called every over to them. 

I skipped over and sat down along with everyone else.

"Okay, we're gonna be playing 7 minutes in heaven~!" they sang. I quickly looked over to c/n and met their eyes. My face blew up in an intense blush at the thought of being paired up with them. I looked away and back to o/c.

"Alright, who wants to go first? How about...hm...Y/n?" they tossed the bottle at me and I caught it with the wind. I shakily put it down on the ground and spun it. As it twirled, I looked around to see who it could land on. I hoped to any gods that were listening that it would land on c/n. As the bottle slowed to a halt, I held my breath and looked at who it was pointing to. 

It was pointing at c/n...

My face got even redder as I stood along with them.

"Great, now you two can go to that closet for 7 minutes and to whatever you want~" O/c sang. I shuffled over to the closet and walked in. C/n soon followed suit.

The doors closed behind us and I heard it lock.

"Well, I guess we're gonna be here for a bit." I awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah," They responded.

The closet was quite small so we were both pressed tightly together. My face was on fire from the proximity to my crush. "How much time do you think has passed?" 

"Maybe 30 seconds?" they responded. We were both looking away from each other, afraid of looking into each other's eyes.

"I, uh, think I know why are in here..." They said.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. O/c might've found out that I liked someone so they set up this game..."

"Oh..." They liked someone else, I should've known. Why would someone as perfect as them like someone like me? "Who do you like? Maybe I can help you?"

"O-Oh, I don't think you could help..." 

"Oh, that's fine," I scooted away from them and sat down in the corner. They clearly weren't expecting this reaction because they sat down beside me.

"Could you tell me who you like?" I asked.

"Why don't you start?"

"Okay, I guess it doesn't matter now." I took a deep breath. "I like you, the person that I've been crushing on for months is you."

I looked over at them expecting to see disgust, but all I saw was shock and love. They wrapped their arms around me and pulled me into their lap. "Wh-what?"

"I love you too, Y/n,"

I sat there in their arms processing what was just said to me. C/n liked me back?! Really?! Me?! Before I could think to respond, the door opened and light poured in.

I heard squeals and hollers from outside but I didn't care. I was in C/n's arms and that's all that mattered.

~The next day~

We had all opened presents and had our breakfast. I was sitting in C/n's lap and talking to them, o/c and the other girls were taking pictures and fawning over how "cute" we were together.

"Wait, guys look!" One of the girls pointed up and we all followed her finger. It was pointing at the mistletoe above me and C/n. I looked C/n in the eyes and blew up in an intense blush.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss," everyone was chanting.

"Well, I guess we have to," I whispered.

"Yeah," They agreed.

I slowly (lowered or raised) my face to meet theirs and our lips locked. We stayed like that, our lips moving against each other, for about two minutes. Until the cursed need for air broke us apart. We were both breathing hard and I heard squeals from behind us. 

"Best Christmas present ever," I kissed them again.

"You can say that again,"

"Alright, you two," (supervisor) said. "If your gonna kiss, take it somewhere else."

"Okay," I got up and took their hand. I dragged them up the stairs and up to my room.

"(supervisor), that might not have been the best idea," o/c snickered.

End of "Mistletoe"

Merry Christmas(or any other holiday you celebrate) you guys, stay safe!
-Arson

word count: 1108