Opinions on Y/n

>>>>Keigo Takami: My sister? Oh, she's a nice girl. She likes to help people and blames everything that goes wrong on herself. She should really stop doing that, the blaming thing.

>>>>Izuku, Midoriya: Y/n-chan? She's super nice and pretty! I feel like I can tell her anything. If I'm being honest, I'm kinda glad she eavesdropped when she did. I couldn't bear keeping a secret from her.

>>>>Katsuki Bakugo: HOT WINGS?! WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HER?!  

Me: Calm the fuck down Katsuki

Katsuki Bakugo: NO, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ARSON!!!

Me: ...I can delete you from this fanfiction...calm down...

Katsuki Bakugo: Fine, Hot Wings is too nice. She helps everyone and she's super pretty. I-I MEAN RICH, SHE'S SUPER RICH! DAMMIT!

Me: Pfft, tsundere

Katsuki: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU DAMN NERD!!!

>>>>Shoto Todoroki: Oh, Y/n? She is a very good friend. (you did not just get friend-zoned, don't worry) She was always there to comfort me when my mother was not. She still does comfort me whenever Endeavor gets especially bad. She is also very beautiful.

>>>>Ochako Uraraka: Y/n? Oh, she's really kind, pretty, and helpful. I-I MEaN NOT PRETTY AS IN I LIKE HER OR ANYTHING, JUST, YOU KNOW, AS A FRiEND!!!

>>>>Momo Yaoyrozu: Oh, yes. Y/n is very kind and caring, she is always helping her classmates. Although, I do wish she'd take better care of herself. She always tries to hide when she needs help. 

>>>>Kyoka Jiro: O-oh, we're talking about Y-y/n? Did she say anything about-

Me: No Jiro, she didn't. I'm asking this for content.

Kyoka Jiro: O-oh, good. I, um, she's very pretty and kind. 

>>>>Molly Hikari

Me: why hello, my character...

Molly Hikari: Why hello, my creator...

Me: What do you think of Y/n Takami?

Molly Hikari: I think she is very intelligent, beautiful, kind, caring, and powerful. W-WAiT DID I SAY BEAUTIFUL?! I MEAN AS, IN FRIENDLY BEAUTIFUL, GAH, THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!

Me: alrighty then... 

>>>>Dabi/Touya Todoroki: Y/n? Who is that? Do you assume I know her?

Me: *blink, blink*

Dabi/Touya Todroki: Fine, of course I knew her. The Todorokis and the Takamis are tightly knit. I was mainly friends with Keigo, but I was still friends with Y/n. She was, and probably still is, very caring and empathetic. She was always there to listen to my siblings and I rant about how awful our father was.

>>>>Himiko Toga: Oh, the Y/n girl! She's soooo pretty! I wish I had some of her blood so I could be that pretty. Then, I'd kidnap her and make her stay with me forever! *crazed laughter*

Me: ...okay then...

>>>>Tomura Shigaraki: Who?

Me: *sigh* the girl who used her quirk to send you into the air at the USJ.

Tomura Shigaraki: Oh, her. She's pretty powerful. I can tell that she's one of the nicer heroes, very empathetic. That could be her downfall though...

****End of 'Opinions on Y/n'****

Hey, again, this is not an update. I will still update tomorrow. 

btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 60 READS!!! It means so much to me to know that people like my story. In case anyone wants it, you can request for me to add something...like 'can you make Y/n do *etc.*?' And I'll try to fit it into the story. 

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, Dominasu and Liana Hikari are not real characters. They are me and my brother's OCs. We are not twins IRL tho... we would've driven our parents mad.

Peace out!
-Arson

Word Count: 577