I got lazy on the last chapter, so this is finishing it

~~

"and, GO!"

I launched myself forward along with Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki and attempted to use my wind power to get further ahead. This, however, did not work. We all plummeted into the water with large splashes. This situation wouldn't have been that bad if I still had the water-repelling spray on my wings, but I didn't. I could feel the water soaking into every feather and weighing me down inch by inch. I quickly started panicking and thrashing around, hoping to get someone's attention. A few seconds went by, and I heard a large splash to my left. I slowly turned around to conserve oxygen and saw that the three boys I had been competing with were swimming towards me.

A large wave of relief crashed over me, and I felt my eyes close. Soon, three pairs of arms were lifting me to the surface. As soon as I felt air on my face, I took in large gulps of air and reopened my eyes. I saw the boys' heads pop up beside me, and I smiled at them.

"Thanks," I coughed.

"Dumbass, you should've been more careful," Bakagou murmured.

"What the angry pomeranian said, but without the swear," Shoto added.

"Mhm," Izu-kun hummed.

We all swam back to the edge of the pool, and a few of our classmates offered to help me up. I gratefully took their hands and got hoisted up into the air for a few seconds before being wrapped up in a warm blanket. (My headcanon: Momo makes the best blankets) I sighed in contentment and thanked my classmates.

"No problem, just don't go nearly drowning on us again," Yao-momo said.

"I'll try," I laughed.

"Sorry for erasing your quirk, but it's time for you all to go home," I looked up at the deep voice to see Aizawa-sensei.

I looked around for a clock and saw that it was, indeed, 5 o'clock. "Oh, okay, let me get my stuff," I stood up and ran around the whole pool, grabbing my stuff as I passed by, my towel, my sweatshirt, and my insulating bag. I eventually made my way to the pool gate. "Okay, bye guys!" I turned and waved at my classmates before pushing open the tall gate.

"Bye Y/n!" some called.

I noticed that I still had the f/c blanket that Yao-momo had made for me and pulled it off my head, letting my h/l hair feel the warm air. I looked out at the brightly colored sky and saw the sun sinking in the distance. The sky itself was a bright array of oranges, yellows, reds, purples, and blacks. It was as if a painter had taken all those colors and expertly swiped them across the canvas that was the sky above me, the clouds being white spots that a thin layer of paint had reached. The sun shone so brightly that I had to shield my eyes with my eyes. The bright green leaves on the trees that surrounded the pathway down from UA allowed sunlight to dapple the brick I walked on and bring light to my skin, hair, and eyes, almost making them glow. I smiled to myself and kept walking down the warmed path. My h/c, almost blond, hair (if your hair is blond, ignore) rippled in the wind. My e/c eyes shone like large coins in the orange sunlight. The air smelled like bonfires, new plants, soil, fruits, and a bit of chlorine. I could hear the birds singing their last songs of the day, people bustling through the streets below me, and the rustle of leaves.

(Holy shit, that was the most describing I've ever done)

"Hey! Hey Y/n!" I looked backward and saw Ochako running towards me. Her brown hair was jumping around in the wind, the sun catching it just right at every angle. Her large brown eyes shone with excitement. Excitement for what? I had no idea.

"O-oh, hey Ochako-chan," I turned around to her and waved.

(Wait, a really good song just came on my AirPods. It's "Class 1-A" by Rustage. You guys have to listen to it. It's a rap with all the 1-A students, it's so gooooood)

She ran up to me and grabbed my warm hand. "We should go shopping sometime!" She smiled at me.

"O-oh ye-yeah!" I was full-on red-faced at this point, 'SHE'S HOLDING MY HAND!!!!!'

"What happened to that flirty attitude you used on me earlier?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned my head to see the electric blond, Denki Kaminari.

"I, um, you see-"

"You have a flirty attitude?" The brunette cocked her head to the side.

"Hell yeah, she does,"

"YOU WEREN'T HOLDING MY HAND!!!!" I held up the hand that Ochako had grasped with an intense blush.

"Wait, so if I back away..." She released my hand and stepped back to where Denki was. My face returned to normal and I regained my composure. "Now try flirting with me."

"Alright," I slowly walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "Those clothes look really good on you, but they'd look even better on my floor~" I dragged my hand down her side and felt her tense up. The heat was radiating off her face as I backed away with a smirk.

"SEE WHAT I MEAN?!" Denki yelled.

"Y-yeah, I defiantly do..." She stuttered.

I giggled and turned to see Izuku walking towards me as well.

"What's going on over there?" He called over.

"Y/n is just using her flirt attack on Ochako," the blond beside me yelled back.

"Y/n can flirt?"

"YeS, yEs ShE cAn!" she brunette squeaked.

"Oh, I never knew that..." the greenette pondered for a moment before pulling out his 'Notes for the Future No. 13'

"OOOOH, TRY IT ON HIM, TRY IT ON HIM!" Denki exclaimed.

"Wh-what?!" Izuku looked up with a red face that would've put Kiri's hair to shame.

"That sounds like a good idea," I grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him close to me. As I graced my lips over his ear, I whispered, "I'm on top of things, would you like to be one of them?"

His face practically lit on fire as he squealed and backed away. I doubled over with laughter at this reaction.

"Damn, what did she say to get that reaction?!" the blonde laughed.

"Sh-sh-sh-she," he stuttered. Upon further inspection, I saw that his nose had started bleeding.

"Shit! Izuku! Here, lemme get that for you," I grabbed a pack of tissues that I had in my bag and pulled one out. I quickly handed it to him and he wiped the blood off his upper lip.

"Th-th-th-thanks, Y/n-san," he murmured. "I-I-I gotta g-go," He hurried off towards the entrance and ran back towards his house.

"Well, that worked much better than I expected," I grinned and turned back to the blond and the brunette.

"So~, what did you say to him?" Denki asked again.

I giggled and gave the male in front of me the same treatment. The poor thing short-circuited and  Ochako and I had to walk him home. Which proved to be much more difficult than we had anticipated since we hadn't the faintest clue as to where his house was.

Let's just say that it was an awkward explanation when we finally got there...