Game Over

Game Over

^Y/n's POV^

We landed on the outer rim of the water area. Izu-chan was muttering to himself when I put him down, Tsu was dragging Mineta out of the water, and I was looking around for other villains.

"You're creeping me out," Tsu said to Izuku. "Stop it please. Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we think about our next move?"

"Yeah, you're totally right." Izuku replied. He winced when he accidentally brushed against his fingers.

"Are you okay?" Tsu asked.

"oh yeah, totally fine. Don't worry about me, we should make 'getting help' our top priority. If we follow the shore to the exit, we can avoid the central plaza entirely."

"Good plan, Izu-chan." I responded. I looked back at the plaza and saw the fight still going on. 'I don't know how much longer he can last. We need to get help, and fast.'

As if he read my mind, Izuku said, "He needs some help. He'll overexert himself and end up getting defeated because he was trying to keep us safe."

"Wait, don't tell me...you want us to help him?! We'll die!" Mineta exclaimed.

"I'm not saying we should jump into the middle of the battle. I'm saying we should find a way to take a few of those guys out, lighten his load."

I kept looking around to collect info on the villains. 'How do they plan on defeating All Might? I thought these would be high ranked villains, but they're really just a bunch of low-life thugs. From what I can infer, there are only about three actual dangerous villains here.'

"Okay guys," I said, flexing my wings. "I'm gonna go and help the others, you guys should be just fine on your own."

"Alright!" Tsu responded.

As I flew around, I saw that Jiro, Kaminari, and Momo were backed into a corner by dozens of villains. I flew down into the mountain zone and landed behind them.

"You guys need a hand?" I asked.

"Y/n!" Kaminari said.

"What? You did you get here?!" One of the villains yelled.

"Wings, idiot." Another one replied, smacking the other in the back of the head

"Oh..."

"Kami!" I said, turning to him. "If I put the villains in water, can you put electricity through it?"

"Yeah, I just don't wanna hurt you guys. I can't really control it that much, yet..."

"That's where Momo comes in. Momo, can you make something to protect us from any stray shocks?"

"Of course." Momo replied, getting to work.

I put out my hand, and a blast of water came out of my palm. I controlled it so that it would make a sort of cube in the air. None of the villains could escape.

"Momo, you ready?"

"Yes." She threw a blanket-type thing over us.

"Pikachu! Now!"

"Alright, here goes nothing!" I heard a sound of electricity through the blanket. As soon as it stopped, I threw the blanket off of me.

"You did it!" I put the electrocuted villains down and made the water disappear. I then turned to Kami. 

"Good-" I started with enthusiasm. "-job?"

"Yay...!" He said. He looked like a complete dork. He was walking around in circles, thumbs in the air.